Roo - All Australian Captain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2004
rAdelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds United
Just noticed on the main board that ther could of been a leaked AA side and it has Roo named as the captain.
Hopefully this is true as he deserves it and has been an outstanding captain since taking over.
7 times All Australian now bloody amazing effort, will go down as one of the all time greats!
Tredrea names his VC great for SA footy.
Just gotta hope its fair dinkum!

I dunno it is a possibility he is a great player i am just not sure yet. I Wait until Team is named!

Last year we had the side leaked here a couple of days before the announcement. I think if you go through the possible candidates none of them are better captains than Roo. I wouldn't be surprised and he sure as hell deserves it

i dont know how legit they are... they all vary from one to the next... im just expecting a few big suprises!! i think roo will be captain though!:D goo roo!!

Jars458 said:
T Edwards > Kane Cornes

mmm.. I rate Edwards highly, lot more experience that Kane does, also good at the crumbing. Kane is a fab tagger though hasn't had a down patch at all..

Did Edwards get in?

Did Edwards get in?

Nope.

Backs C Johnson M Scarlett L Barry

Half Backs A Jones C Cornes A McPhee

Centres N Lappin S Black C Judd

Half Forwards J Akermanis W Tredrea (vc) N Riewoldt

Forwards B Hall F Gehrig L Power

Ruck J White M Ricciuto (c) S West

I/change J Clement C Fletcher B Kirk M Lappin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

snakebite01 said:
Yep, team was exactly the same as the leaked one.
Jesus Christ....Tredrea, Riewoldt, Hall and Gehrig in the same forward line.

That would be ridiculous...they'd nullify each other...that's way too many key forwards.

congrats to Roo - great effort, now just a little monday night to wait for for maybe another nice result :) Got an msg from the family back home, anything that makes my mum do a little dance around the living room has gotta be a good thing ;)

All those key forwards, I reckon good ol bazza might be the boss of that lot? C'mon would any of them argue with the guy?

Ahh . . . . another accolade to go with the many that Mark has received.

I'm chuffed, just watched it on Fox Footy and to see him standing with Tredrea was fantastic. The joke went badly though re: Ramsgate (can you blame it for going badly?).

Remove this Banner Ad

Roo - All Australian Captain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back