Roos Brisbane - Worst umpiring ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

wallyt99

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2007
Bay 13
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Some absolutely woeful decisions in front of North Melbournes goals contributing clearly to at least 3.1 goals.

The call of advantage where the roos player took the ball was without doubt the worst call I have ever seen.

Some absolutely woeful decisions in front of North Melbournes goals contributing clearly to at least 3.1 goals.

The call of advantage where the roos player took the ball was without doubt the worst call I have ever seen.

It's certainly up there. Ruined what could have been a close game.

Just keep watching our games and you'll see some doozies!!....seems to happen every week....and that is not the reason we are not winning, but the inconsistant umps sure as hell don't help us one iota..

After being on the recieving end of some woeful umpiring for the last 20 or so years, to get it going our way today was a surprise. Best team won today, Petrie was awesome, Ziebell is elite now and Wells, Harvey, Swallow will all be All Australian this year.

Sydney vs Freo is comfortably the worst I've ever seen.

I'm pretty shocked a Brisbane fan would rate that worse, as a neutral, than today's which saw Brisbane absolutely ****ing reamed.

At least in the Sydney game the umps tried to give a few evener-uppers to start the 4th (which helped Sydney get back into it) but today was completely North biased.

The inconsistency with the holding the ball rule was at a level which was quite simply unacceptable. This sort of umpiring will turn fans away from the sport. Umpires need to be properly trained and the rules and their interpretation need to remain consistent. Ditch that incompetent, spineless muppet that runs the umpiring department and begin to employ the umps full time.

After being on the recieving end of some woeful umpiring for the last 20 or so years, to get it going our way today was a surprise. Best team won today, Petrie was awesome, Ziebell is elite now and Wells, Harvey, Swallow will all be All Australian this year.

Oh lordy.:rolleyes:

Anyway.

That umpiring was shocking, a 10 year old could do better. If someones not dropped after that then theres no hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have got to be ****ing kidding me?

It's time for Gieschen to go, the umpire rulings have become consistently incorrect and it is affecting supporter confidence in the ethics of the game. Time for a younger ,less career minded person to take control.

North did look very good today, full credit to them. But I do not care what they call frees for now, the rules are that ****ed up, I just wish it would be the same both ways.

I'm pretty shocked a Brisbane fan would rate that worse, as a neutral, than today's which saw Brisbane absolutely ****ing reamed.

At least in the Sydney game the umps tried to give a few evener-uppers to start the 4th (which helped Sydney get back into it) but today was completely North biased.

LOL. I wouldn't even rate this game as the worst umpired game for Brisbane. Last week's game was worst. Not to mention the Round 1 game vs Fremantle and the game against the Gold Coast, which on second thoughts is probably the worst umpired game i've ever seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roos Brisbane - Worst umpiring ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back