Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

This is all in the bin essentially.

What hasn't been listed in this, is the fact the largest health infrastructure project in Australian history is being built around what is marked as the proposed innovation hub.

Everything around it will be reviewed and will make way for the requirements of the new RMH and RWH.

I've marked the oval and the entrance to the new station in the below render.

This will be one of the most expensive hospitals in the world to be built on completion of it's two stages.

View attachment 1593388
I had no idea new a RMH and RWH were being built there, that changes everything, on the upside at least all our injured players are close to a hospital.

I had no idea new a RMH and RWH were being built there, that changes everything, on the upside at least all our injured players are close to a hospital.

RMH and RWH are being split between North Melbourne and Parkville.

Elective surgeries, consulting etc are all going to the new North melbourne campus.

Emergency will stay at Parkville, however it will go through a multi billion dollar refurbishment.

Any recent news on this? I'll almost certainly get to more AFLW/VFL games once the station is close by. Obviously a while away.

With North ending our relationship with Tassie soon, I wonder what opportunity North might have to capitalise on this.

P.S - You think parking's bad now?

There will be 3000+ workers on this for 4-5 years.

People are right about the cafe though....
Maybe 3,000 workers when the joints at level 10+. This is imaginary land at the moment. The Cheese n Kisses is well up at CoM. There is absolutely nothing confirmed or in any kind of pipeline. Absolutely zilch, nada, nothing, here say and thats it. Population needs to grow and regain its upward trajectory before anything begins “planning”

My guess is ten years away.

F4phVOAbQAA6lLO

Well hello good looking.

Between this and Laura Kane at the AFL its been a big week for old threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all in the bin essentially.

What hasn't been listed in this, is the fact the largest health infrastructure project in Australian history is being built around what is marked as the proposed innovation hub.

Everything around it will be reviewed and will make way for the requirements of the new RMH and RWH.

I've marked the oval and the entrance to the new station in the below render.

This will be one of the most expensive hospitals in the world to be built on completion of it's two stages.

View attachment 1593388
needs more gasometers and coffee trolleys.

When the project was first announced, I wanted Sonja, or someone else with deep connections to the state government, to persuade them to paint at least part of the station in blue and white stripes

When the project was first announced, I wanted Sonja, or someone else with deep connections to the state government, to persuade them to paint at least part of the station in blue and white stripes
couple of spray cans, high vis and some traffic cones, no probs

The 500 ft high statue of Jack Ziebell should be installed soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back