Toast Ross Lyon returns to St.Kilda #UnfinishedBusiness

Happy?

• Yes

Votes: 225 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 13.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was banned on the Freo board for my hatred of this guy and the circle jerk the oblivious fans had, die hard Freo supporter but I feel sorry for your mob, he kills the dash and spirit of kids and invests in his favourites, he abandons ship when the team gets too old and he can’t make them work anymore, I assume the t***ies are bigger at St Kilda because after knifing your mob he had allegations at our club, always enjoyed watching the Saints and thought you’d do ok last year but welp, RIP

I was banned on the Freo board for my hatred of this guy and the circle jerk the oblivious fans had, die hard Freo supporter but I feel sorry for your mob, he kills the dash and spirit of kids and invests in his favourites, he abandons ship when the team gets too old and he can’t make them work anymore, I assume the t***ies are bigger at St Kilda because after knifing your mob he had allegations at our club, always enjoyed watching the Saints and thought you’d do ok last year but welp, RIP
64D9863C-DFEE-45E5-9362-356EF2B89A66.jpeg

Think you need to put the glass barbie down, son....

On SM-F711B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

door is that way for anyone who doesn't want to roll up their sleeves
Well I hope so, Saints, ourselves and Carlton are the three teams in the spotlight next year with a pretty hungry list, I hope Ross can be electric, can he adapt past the 666? Can he get the best out of your kids… time will tell

Hunter Clark listening to Ross

ED9CA7D7-D337-4EEF-A8C4-3917F2E5109A.png

“****”

Not surprising to see Freo fans lashing out, they sacked RTB for the poor man's version in J Lo, god help them if we win a flag with RTB before them.

I wouldn't go too hard on them though, they're the WA version of St Kilda and I have more respect for their fans than Eagles fans who don't know pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprising to see Freo fans lashing out, they sacked RTB for the poor man's version in J Lo, god help them if we win a flag with RTB before them.

I wouldn't go too hard on them though, they're the WA version of St Kilda and I have more respect for their fans than Eagles fans who don't know pain.

Peace be with you my friends, wish you a happy healthy 2023 season and maybe we will play in a prelim but the AFL seem to gift Geelong so I think we’re both still many moons away

Posted this to some friends

Still can't believe Bassat has been so decisive
1) calling a review
2) recruiting Walsh
3) Sacking Ratts WT actual.F?
4) smashing the presser
5) targeting who we needed
6) convincing RTB we have all our ducks in order
7) recruiting Lenny
8) recruiting Harvey
9) retaining Enright

What a transformation in a week. Would not have thought it possible a week.or so ago.
St.C and mowman continually said we needed a new coach and a better football dept. I got depressed as I knew they were right but we had signed Ratts for two years and he was going to keep his people.
I had some hope he could come good, but could see us just drifting until.his eventual demise.
I can barely believe this has happened. Other clubs are this ruthless not the Saints.

I now have some real hope for the future.

We had so much dash and spirit in 2009 our points for would easily have been the best in season 2022.

Another bs myth busted. But I suppose Freo have been to so many grand finals you can be critical.of a coach that only made one for your club.
Jog on spanner
Edit: was for our Freo friend not the quoted. Oops wrong quote.

Last edited:
We had so much dash and spirit in 2009 our points for would easily have been the best in season 2022.

Another bs myth busted. But I suppose Freo have been to so many grand finals you can be critical.of a coach that only made one for your club.
Jog on spanner

Look where our club is vs your club though after Ross destroyed both… is it internal above the coaching? Who knows

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Ross Lyon returns to St.Kilda #UnfinishedBusiness

Back