List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Is Ross still the man for the job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

None of this ex-player rubbish, it should count for diddly squat.

Get the best person for the job, IF thats JL then so be it, but the fact he played for Freo should mean close to zilch.

This is a chance to get it right. We have a complete coaching clean-out coming on. Get at least 1 experienced, highly rated assistant to go with a fresh head coach with new ideas or this is a waste of time. I want us getting at least two of the highly rated head coach fancies (1 head coach, 1 lead assistant).

It will be very interesting to look at membership numbers next year. My uneducated guess is that we would have lost a few more members (not and many as this year) next year if Ross had stayed.

Now, I think we'll get a few more back.

Speaking to a guy I trust on the inside recently he said that Ross and Rosich were destroying the club and that we're two steps away from being Gold Coast. Happy with this decision but hope we have some good replacements lined up.
The only issue with this is no one at the club speaks like this. No one in the footy department or a senior role. Maybe someone in membership.

Please no x infinity

I don’t want to have to support a new club.

Take time to interview applicants and appoint the best candidate with a new fresh team of assistants

"West Australian - WCE Champion lands Dockers top job!"
source.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don't have another coach lined up this is just further proof that the board is clueless.
Thanks for your work here Ross, a good coach and easily the best we have ever had. But not a great one.

Please not Sumich. Please not Sumich. Plllleeeeaaaassssseeeeeeeee note Sumich.

That whiteanting prick. I would be thoroughly unimpressed. I'm as passionate a freo supporter as they but that would have e SERIOUSLY questioning my allegiances.

Hoping for Longmuir now or just whoever is the next best assistant. Time for new blood now, we've made that call it's time to overhaul. This could take a few years to come back from though as the new guard sets up the new system.

I've heard through the grapevine Peter Sumich will be the new senior coach. They're trying to get back to Fremantle roots.

Disappointed as I would have loved Caracella or Longmuir.
Any Ex Eagle. would not sit well with me.
The are too many Freagles out there as it is

I'm not surprised but I am also surprised they pulled the trigger now instead of after the season.

Please for the love of Pavlich, don't get Sumich or Woosha. The day Sumich is our senior coach is the day I stop watching footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Back