Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Another bandwagon on another 'hunch'. I don't dislike rye's idea and his reasoning behind it.

Foolback could be a low-life evil role. I'm not convinced he's a head.

What do I know though? I know nothing.

Lots of players who are flitting in and out and contributing sweet FA.

damicky please Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life

Another bandwagon on another 'hunch'. I don't dislike rye's idea and his reasoning behind it.

Foolback could be a low-life evil role. I'm not convinced he's a head.

What do I know though? I know nothing.

Lots of players who are flitting in and out and contributing sweet FA.

damicky please Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life

Why me?

Been through during my late lunch break and here are some thoughts:
CF - dubious vote timing indeed (not the only one in that boat) and then revenge vote today . I expected more
Chippy - now that we are past day 1/2 I would've expected more
I Dont Care- liked what he added earlier but hasn't been seen today. Intimidated?
BEaston - seems to have similar reads to me, not sure if that's a good thing as I feel off in general
JWS - Was giving me good role vibes earlier despite the vote timing, now the jury's out
porps - playing with more freedom than her recent neutral/evil games in fairness but the pick vote yesterday was stinky.
Nunez - getting evil vibes but he could probably say the same about me
rye- I mostly agree with what they have said but if they're acting on intel, that should be looked into
Foolback/Kabanna/Elmer - getting evil vibes but still newbies
hotchilli/Alikat - haven't noticed them, despite also being new/newish
Smeg - first game back in a while and whilst quiet as usual, adding more than usual

All things considered, I can understand the wagon on The Foolback but I would like to see what , if anything, they need to say for themselves

I agree that Pick isn't the play today

If it means my time is up I'll eat that, but I think there are far more interesting and dangerous targets for both sides today than a noob.
Does anyone in particular stand out to you?

pickitt not today. they remain a ? slot but more fruitful to pursue a lynch based on #wagonomics

Pickitt (11): rye, CursingFijian, por_please_ya, The Foolback, CrimsonViolet, hotchilli, allikat, Nunez, Senor M, damicky, JoshWoodenSpoon
CrimsonViolet (11): jmoo wan, NaturalDisaster, Barrybran, DenieD, mwerps, Hatchy1992, Pickitt, I Dont Care, strigoi, Smeg Head, BEaston

these are the final votes on pickitt and crimsonviolet in order respectively, with coloured flips for those that have done so - i think theres interesting stuff to be drawn from here

sidebar: scum love to be unaccountable - may be worth examining who stayed off main wagons

is pickitt likely to be part of wolves faction? does not seem so based on where senor m voted

given MC Bad Genius vote on you, and where your vote was i think its unlikely you are either wolf or mafia. it would be odd to distance at that time with no pressure on MCBG and it is unlikely Pickitt is of mafia faction, and you could have saved CrimsonViolet by switching vote as i believe you were around near deadline.

beaston's actions at end of day look more towny than not too with how that situation ended up playing out

be suprised if NaturalDisaster was not town and por_please_ya is claiming to be seered town as well.

theres already a flipped scum in my "hotspot" 3-5 range on Pickitt wagon. however i think it is quite notable The Foolback has been both on Pickitt and Sante without posting anything else really

The Foolback Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life

parking here for now

im happy to follow based on info /convincing reads today though
Most comprehensive post I’ve ever read. 👍 Several points to ponder. Thanks!

Anyway, Neither evil faction missed on n1 so unless we think the wolves were voting for someone they seered as a role (feels unlikely), the more likely explanation is that they were simply trying to save CV and that Pick was the alternative and they hopped on rather than being opposing evil .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which version, hopefully the legendary Peter Cushing, not the lame ass Hugh Jackman one (was so disappointed with that film when I bought it on DVD for 30 dollars when it came out, I pawned it for Cash Converters for 2 dollars about 2 weeks later, dreadful movie)

Hate to be controversial but Hugh Jackman is so overrated, went to the well far too many times with Wolverine.

Defintley no Russell Crowe in my book !
Peter Cushing all the way!

While you’re here Hatchy1992 did you have a reason for your initial damicky vote on day 1?
Nope, had to pick someone. No intel or anything like that if thats what your asking.

@jmoo wan Sniper, second kill attempt was successful - killed by Swearengen
Swearengen - Is immune on odd nights and seers as Villager on even nights. Gets a kill each night. Any attempt to kill on odd nights results in death of the would be killer (lowest rank in Mafiia or Wolves or randomised in case of Flogs).
WIN/Con - survives to the last 4.
Sniper. Has stealth tech that protects from the first time there is a night kill attempt on them. Will not be told if there was a first time kill attempt. Also has one Missile which when fired at night or day can kill an otherwise night immune/protected player.
I’m trying to think who jmoo wan would‘ve hit . We know he’s an astute player, played a recent great game as vig and sniper is a fairly similar role…

porps for now based on the above alone thanks Pie 4 Life Grand Uncle Horace

pretty stunned that pickett couldn’t smooth talk his way out of this.
despite this comment (lol) I actually doubt he would’ve gone for pick hmm

Kabanna thanks based on that latest vote. The /who did Jmoo hit theory can wait and in any case , on reflection I think porps was more of a n0/1 hit than last night .
Pie 4 Life Grand Uncle Horace

I’m trying to think who jmoo wan would‘ve hit . We know he’s an astute player, played a recent great game as vig and sniper is a fairly similar role…

porps for now based on the above alone thanks Pie 4 Life Grand Uncle Horace
I think you've misread the descriptions. Jmoo dying means someone had already tried to kill him previously. He never had a chance to target someone with his ability.

I think you've misread the descriptions. Jmoo dying means someone had already tried to kill him previously. He never had a chance to target someone with his ability.
While this is still true…and would account for one of the missed on a previous night

Sniper, second kill attempt was successful -
Any attempt to kill on odd nights results in death of the would be killer (lowest rank in Mafiia or Wolves or randomised in case of Flogs).
This was an odd night (based on the thread marks so far the first night was termed n1 ie odd rather than n0 which is even ) so my theory is that Jmoo tried to kill them and it backfired .

Have I moved on from S33? Absolutely not, can’t wait to smash the Roys on Sunday and won’t stoop to a revenge vote Sure have, definitely being the bigger person.

Elmer_Judd please Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life
That looks like a “no, you are”! I thought that kind of thing just happened in the match threads!

does kabanna have much experience?

think this is their third day of drive by voting
Nope I’m new here.. I also had a 16 hour day yesterday so basically voted and went to bed

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back