Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Remove this Banner Ad

does kabanna have much experience?

think this is their third day of drive by voting
Same as you, the Foolback and a bunch of others
-first time I’ve seen any of you play here but I can’t speak for whether there’s experience anywhere else

While this is still true…and would account for one of the missed on a previous night

This was an odd night (based on the thread marks so far the first night was termed n1 ie odd rather than n0 which is even ) so my theory is that Jmoo tried to kill them and it backfired .
I see what you're saying now. But why assume the complicated version when it's much more likely it was the normal kill ability of swearengen that targeted jmoo? Also from the description of the missile I don't think swearengens protection would work. Other night immunes don't.

I see what you're saying now. But why assume the complicated version when it's much more likely it was the normal kill ability of swearengen that targeted jmoo? Also from the description of the missile I don't think swearengens protection would work. Other night immunes don't.
How is it much more likely?
Seems at least as equally likely to me
And in a practical sense a neutral (rather than a say a Vig) I personally wouldn’t and haven’t repeated a missed kill and risk wasting it , instead I would look elsewhere and try and trim the numbers .

Any attempt to kill on odd nights results in death of the would be killer
There was no mention about there being exceptions, unlike the way say the heads were worded …

But at worst my read is that if it was fired on an even night the protection wouldn’t work

But on odd nights it still backfires

The question is whether someone protected Jmoo afterall and his own missile trumped that protection :( . Sad if true .

How is it much more likely?
Seems at least as equally likely to me
And in a practical sense a neutral (rather than a say a Vig) I personally wouldn’t and haven’t repeated a missed kill and risk wasting it , instead I would look elsewhere and try and trim the numbers .

There was no mention about there being exceptions, unlike the way say the heads were worded …

But at worst my read is that if it was fired on an even night the protection wouldn’t work

But on odd nights it still backfires

The question is whether someone protected Jmoo afterall and his own missile trumped that protection :( . Sad if true .
You're right, in hindsight it's the same likelihood.
I doubt the same person targeted jmoo twice. Many missed kills on n1 and n2 where he could have been targeted.

Under sniper description in OP, it says the missile can kill an otherwise protected player. I think both players would have died in the scenario you describe.

Mwerps

Maybe it's because we always think the other is evil, but I can't see her being this unhelpful unless she's evil. Unless she's lost her touch which I doubt. To quote 3KZ is Football "lurking in plain site."

In fact, I'd go as far as to dust off my SCUM RADARTM

Pie 4 Life Grand Uncle Horace

I honestly don't know what to make of today's proceedings, other than #Elmersucks, but The Foolback did seem pretty genuine in his defense earlier. I also thought mwerps was being unusually quiet but today she's perked back up. Rye is right that Pickitt now does seem like an easy fall guy for people to fall onto.

I'll stick with my gut from that weird third person stuff on D1. Damicky thanks Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life

I honestly don't know what to make of today's proceedings, other than #Elmersucks, but The Foolback did seem pretty genuine in his defense earlier. I also thought mwerps was being unusually quiet but today she's perked back up. Rye is right that Pickitt now does seem like an easy fall guy for people to fall onto.

I'll stick with my gut from that weird third person stuff on D1. Damicky thanks Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life

I thought I explained the 3rd person stuff pretty well

Are you doubting that I was manipulated yesterday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the same person be manipulated more than once?
Intimidator. Controls the vote of some poor bugger each day. Can declare the form of words to be used by their target - subject to mod approval. (cannot target the same player on successive nights).
According to the OP, not in successive nights.

Mindful of Pickitt still as nothing has really been said to clear.

Feel like Kabanna makes the most sense right now with the vote slip up on day one raising question marks. Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back