ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I can LOL now…reading this game during and after the death of MWPP was extremely entertaining
Will you play another one sometime?
I will never forget the time you and deaneus were all over newbie por_please_ya and me

Will you play another one sometime?
I will never forget the time you and deaneus were all over newbie por_please_ya and me
por_please_ya didn’t talk to me for a year bless her 😂 When I’m evil I tend to actually turn evil and make new enemies

I love watching and always want to play but there’s no way with all my other commitments right now I can give this my full attention for a week. This game was fantastic to read from the outside, it had melts, ****s ups, new players, exploding amulets…
Nice work Dero.

gg all, well done Wolves!

Thanks DERO!

New game thread:

Wolves win. the game was pretty much decided by a game of paper rock and scissors in the dead PM. A fitting end I feel.

Worst on ground:

3 votes Bovo you probably should not play
2 votes CursingFijian ditto Bovo
1 votes croweater 41 for starting the rot
Let me know when the game starts. I got this!

Wolves win. the game was pretty much decided by a game of paper rock and scissors in the dead PM. A fitting end I feel.

Worst on ground:

3 votes Bovo you probably should not play
2 votes CursingFijian ditto Bovo
1 votes croweater 41 for starting the rot
I deserved the 3,2,1.

HM to MWPP for seeing something there that I didn’t mean but went along with anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strigoi also tagged in the last game, in all games as far as I can see. Not sure why you’re not getting notifications 🤷‍♀️
If I was on here, I’d get the tag e-mail. Which is odd. If I’m not here, I don’t get them. 🤷‍♀️
I guess that means I should visit more often. 🤔🙂

If I was on here, I’d get the tag e-mail. Which is odd. If I’m not here, I don’t get them. 🤷‍♀️
I guess that means I should visit more often. 🤔🙂
I have my emails turned off for everything (yours are all turned on) but even if I’m away for a week I still get all my alerts here.
Anyway, you are definitely on the list and get tagged each game, so we still love you!

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back