Game Day Round 1 2019: Adelaide vs Hawthorn, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunston will play with our management of not rushing players back i dont know why they would take him to Adelaide to pull him out last minute. Mirra playing shows how bad kpp stocks are and he is barely one, but i still prefer him over brand . His probably quicker and a better runner so maybe he's destined for the Jenkins job

Adelaides run off half back is going to be our biggest issue , I don't rate there talls besides lynch and there midfielders arent super damaging with ball in hand . But smith and milera who i think is set to explode this year could really cause headaches with there kicking and ability to cut through the middle or over the top of our set ups .

First game over there i would be happy if it's close we really need all our star's firing to be a sniff .

Did you get to training yesterday & cast your eye over Gunston by any chance tige?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wish I could have, had to much going on with work in the arvo.

Bottled water my friend. Steer clear of the taps
ibU8t2D.png

Not gonna lie, I think we actually have a shot. The Crows have a vastly overrated list and we have Conor Nash. Hawks by 13

Hoping for a win but Adelaide are basically full strength and have had continuity over the JLT.

If we can give our forwards some decent supply we have enough match winners down there to kick a score. However, their backline is probably their strength so it should be an intriguing battle.

It was highlighted Richmond created a 7th defender by one wing quickly moving back and a forward taking the wing

We have Nash smith Henderson Morrison who can repeatedly do this, and scully to come. Suggest why at this stage, nash is in before Lewis. But Lewis would be in for rough or gunner before schoey or TOB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bottled water my friend. Steer clear of the taps
To be fair, Adelaide water has improved markedly in recent times (mind you, only one direction it could go). I 'member moving there in the early 90's and dear lord the gastric distress. Used to take you near a week to "acclimatise". You never got used to the taste, but at least your guts started working properly again. Locals were real touchy about it too. And every servo, milk bar and newsy quiestly sold those Neverfail style water bottles. ;)

Gee I’ve woken up dusty after a bit of a drink at the local watering holes on Nth terrace...
Round 1 is here, massive chance today make no mistake.
You weren't sampling that local delicacy "West End Draught" were you? That stuff brings the elite 2017 style of dusty!

I see in the other thread - thanks Millsie69 - that we've two travelling emergencies. By my calcs (which are often wrong and borderline psychotic) that means the late change is definitely in play. May not happen, but one person in the XXII is close to the line I reckon. Usually only travel with 1 when everyone's expected to play, yeah? Or is that more for Melbs games and I'm making shite up again?

Go Hawks!

Full strength I’d be very bullish. I still am though. Lasting the game will be the issue, but crows have a similar age height games demographic to us

Crows will be very strong this year and won’t lose many if any at home .

Anything can happen round 1 , looking forward to seeing how the young guys and new players go and fit in.
No injuries please .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back