Preview Round 1, 2022: St.Kilda v Collingwood - Marvel Stadium, Friday 18th March, 7:50PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Magpies

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webster Howard Wilkie
Highmore Battle Sinclair

Hill Crouch Dmac

Billings Marshall Membrey
Gresham King Higgins

Ryder Steele Jones

Hanners, Paton, Byrnes, Butler

Sandy

Connelly
Joyce Geary
Adams Allison Long
Owens Bytel NWM
Sharman Hayes Wood
Kent
Heath Kyle

Campbell Ross Clark

Windhager Peris Naish Leniert
Not a chance Clark is at Sandy Rnd 1

Also setback for DeGoey wont play any preseason games. Will be underdone.
Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Neither DeGoey or Howe are in doubt to miss round 1 so don’t bank on that just yet.

We should still have their measure though if we mean business - but at their current best, the pies certainly won’t be pushovers.

Very much looking forward to seeing how our team works as a cohesive unit versus Carlton next week. We get that cohesion early, and we’ll be very strong.

Should be under guard..in prison in the US...but I digress...
Apologies if this has already been done to death.

Brad Crouch was found with an illicit substance in his possession. Victimless crime. In fact, no charges laid. AFL ban him for 2 weeks (first offence).

AFL Rule 2.3(a); A Person must not engage in conduct which is unbecoming or likely to prejudice the interests or reputation of the AFL or to bring the game of football into disrepute.

De Goey is charged with serious assault offences, after plea bargain pleads guilty to harassment in the 2nd degree. Clearly this is not a victimless crime and I expect this is behaviour the AFL would not want associated with their brand.

Have the media pressed the point on this?

Apologies if this has already been done to death.

Brad Crouch was found with an illicit substance in his possession. Victimless crime. In fact, no charges laid. AFL ban him for 2 weeks (first offence).

AFL Rule 2.3(a); A Person must not engage in conduct which is unbecoming or likely to prejudice the interests or reputation of the AFL or to bring the game of football into disrepute.

De Goey is charged with serious assault offences, after plea bargain pleads guilty to harassment in the 2nd degree. Clearly this is not a victimless crime and I expect this is behaviour the AFL would not want associated with their brand.

Have the media pressed the point on this?
you should know by now there is one rule for big teams,carlton, collingwood, richmond another rule for the rest and 3rd rule for stkilda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be under guard..in prison in the US...but I digress...
Well it cant have been anywhere near as bad as it looked or was written up by the media as they don't stuff around in the USA , you get jail time for farting over there

Well it cant have been anywhere near as bad as it looked or was written up by the media as they don't stuff around in the USA , you get jail time for farting over there
Still should have been locked up for being the FLOG that he is

Last edited:
Is Byrnes clearly behind Clark? I’d have them roughly even
Yep, unless Byrnes can rip it up in the practice matches and Clark disappoints.

Not sure why anyone would not have Clark in the 22. Can play half back, wing or on ball and it was only injury that set him back last year.

Byrne's still has a bit to prove

I'd suspect even if Byrne's impressed then we will see them both in

Yep, unless Byrnes can rip it up in the practice matches and Clark disappoints.

Not sure why anyone would not have Clark in the 22. Can play half back, wing or on ball and it was only injury that set him back last year.

Byrne's still has a bit to prove

I'd suspect even if Byrne's impressed then we will see them both in

I can't see HC missing but he's not miles ahead of Byrnes right now. Hunts has much more natural talent but Byrnes seems to have some drive.

I can't see HC missing but he's not miles ahead of Byrnes right now. Hunts has much more natural talent but Byrnes seems to have some drive.
He definitely seems like he's well driven which is great but he's still got a fair bit to prove on the field.

He was in and out of the side last year and ended up out for the last game.

Clark has been cemented in our 22 for 2 years now.

I'm a massive Byrne's fan and have been since his draft year, but he is right on the fringe until he puts some good form together.

Either Hanners or Byrnes who has to be behind Clark.

Also Sharman can't see Sharman missing. If he does there's something wrong.
I posted my team prior to the Intra club. Would agree on Sharman but still think Byrnes and Hanners are ahead. Paton may need some more time to get back this best too

I think they'll start Hill on the HBF for round 1.
I rate Highmore but i don't think he's rebounding enough to play that position.
So i'd go Highmore out and Clark in.

I can't work out how to get Sharman in without dropping Dmac .
Then there is Ross, who is probably a selectors favourite..... for Paton?

Damn ...is this what depth feels like.

Sharman needs to get games or other clubs will come a knocking.
West Coast must be looking at him and drooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back