Preview Round 1, 2022: St.Kilda v Collingwood - Marvel Stadium, Friday 18th March, 7:50PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Magpies

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratts has BIG wraps for Owens. I wonder which player he’s been following around and challenging physically? A clone of Jack Steele perhaps?

i'd say steele. he kind of alluded to it pretty strongly

even better than debut announcements are the videos where they call their loved ones

hahaha this is gold "you know mum doesn't like calling her at work"

next minute calls mum and video cuts away after the standard hellos.

"so what the **** are you calling me about. this better be ****in good"
"mum they're filming!!!!"

can you imagine benny cousins debut phone home video...

ben proudly punches in the number and sits back:
"BEEEENNNNYYYYYY"
"how are ya!!!!"
"what's up"
"you reckon i can get an 8ball, i'm debuting this weekend!!!!! anyways i gotta go call the olds now"

Why no Sharman? He must've lost a leg, the only reason I can think of.
The melts won't stop and can't be reversed.....

climate change iceburg GIF by TED

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why no Sharman? He must've lost a leg, the only reason I can think of.
The melts won't stop and can't be reversed.....

climate change iceburg GIF by TED
Word is he dropped off a little bit after the Carlton trial.
Needs to work.on a few things. Kid has some absolute talent but has been in the AFL system less than a year.
I am willing to let him work on his game. He is there or thereabouts and will get a go this season.

Is Bytel hurt? Really like what he’s showed so far and thought he was pretty stiff to be behind Dunstan last year.

We need to get games into him soon to see if he can help. Looks like the perfect help for Steele in the middle.

Word is he dropped off a little bit after the Carlton trial.
Needs to work.on a few things. Kid has some absolute talent but has been in the AFL system less than a year.
I am willing to let him work on his game. He is there or thereabouts and will get a go this season.
I like Sharman a lot but was a bit disappointed in his appearance this year.
Needed to hit the gym and weights over summer and didn't seem to have done so.

Is Bytel hurt? Really like what he’s showed so far and thought he was pretty stiff to be behind Dunstan last year.

We need to get games into him soon to see if he can help. Looks like the perfect help for Steele in the middle.

Coming off an injury so probably underdone.

Didn't stop him kicking 10 .4 and taking 19 marks at the end of last year, not every players needs to be Arnie like

Can take 3 to 4 pre season to build the body up, I'm sure they had him in the gym

Didn't stop him kicking 10 .4 and taking 19 marks at the end of last year, not every players needs to be Arnie like

Can take 3 to 4 pre season to build the body up, I'm sure they had him in the gym
Sorry to disagree but Coops needed to get on the man shakes, beers and the burgers over the summer. Ratts has set the example.

Dean Kent hey?

Ratts Mav.

Ratten said himself he didn't want him to put on too much weight at once.

He put on 3kg, I think if he can do that every year for 3 or so years he has done well.

He doesn't have to be a monster though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back