Unofficial Preview Round 1, 2023: Hawthorn v Essendon, MCG 3.20pm March 19th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You don't become the best by following everyone else.

But this doesn't seem to be especially functional.

Suggests the CEO is going to spend more time than is optimal refereeing, and less time CEOing? If your executives can't put their egos aside to get the job done, are they really executive calibre? What sort of message does that send the rest of the staff?

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't become the best by following everyone else.

But this doesn't seem to be especially functional.

Suggests the CEO is going to spent more time than is optimal refereeing, and less time CEOing? If your executives can't put their egos aside to get the job done, are they really executive calibre? What sort of message does that send the rest of the staff?
Sounds like Mahoney doesn’t really want to be there and Essendon are setting up a structure which covers him leaving if he gets the AFL gig.

Can’t see it when Bramble looks like he’s made it his spot.

Both fit and unavailable I take Scrim comfortably.

When has Bramble made it his spot?! We haven’t played a game yet and he didn’t do it last season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Both fit and unavailable I take Scrim comfortably.

When has Bramble made it his spot?! We haven’t played a game yet and he didn’t do it last season.

Intraclub, Cats and Pies games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s just being available. Not sure that’s making it his spot.

Scrim was available when Bramble was named in the probables.
The coaches then gave him a good wrap after his game.

At some point throughout this game, MacKenzie, Day and MacDonald will all be in the centre bounce at the same time which will be exciting to see.

I think the forward-line will really struggle without Lewis. At the moment Koschitzke isn’t capable of being the number one target.
I doubt there will be a centre bounce without at least one of Worpel or Newcombe in there

Within weeks of getting the job, Scott’s football director Kevin Sheedy, who is still on the board, stated that he’d voted for James Hird..

Rust never sleeps too.

So asinine to be carrying a highly parochial mole onboard (literally), by choice no less :drunk:

Nash needs to be in. Big fan of Nash being a regular in our midfield mix. Last year he really helped us in not getting bullied by the opposition in the middle. His size, competitiveness and tackling is really needed in amongst our young midfield group!
Who do you leave out for him though? You're right in that they're good traits for us, but the other are simply more skilled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back