Preview Round 1 - Brisbane Lions v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic preview. Loved the video too... excellent work!

Caaarrrrnnn the mighty lions!

Great video really enjoyed it.

The lions are looking very good at the moment and of course round 24 you walloped us, but we will put up a much better fight. Still think you guys will win though.

Spacer Post for POBT's game details.

PS - yes, this is the official preview thread. POBT bestowed his proxy on this one occasion. Lucky me. :D
Great space post GG - clear and to the point. .. oh and that post preceding it was a monument to preview writing! !! Truly luv ya work, now get back to your family - lol (wink)

Who is doing the round 2 preview? Good Luck and all that :p

Absolute legendary effort GG, wish I had 1% of your ability:thumbsu:

GG, you are a bloody genius!!...that video had it all, I laughed, got goosebumps, teared up....and felt an immense pride for our team..

yes, bring it on!

.. also now understand why weevil doesn't have a lot of time to put into BF anymore!:p

Just wanted to say that was possibly the best thing I have encountered in over 10 years of BigFooty. kthxbai
One of many GGTV gems we have been fortunate to have been provides over the years.

Maybe we could sticky s thread with some of them so we can look back at them from time to time.

Firstly on the preview...

tumblr_louyorHJ1I1qba508.gif

Secondly on the game, wouldn't mind seeing a bit of this at the end.

LionsNAB-297x202.jpg

:footy: :footy: :footy: Bring it on! Go Lions! :footy: :footy: :footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you please tell me who are the major outs for the Lions?

I think with the week off after the GF, you guys look primed to beat the Doggies who have lost Cooney and not to mention the loss of Lake to the Hawks, who will stop the man mountain Brown?

Definitive best 22 players who are out are Staker and Black. Leuenberger is touch-and-go.

Apart from that, full strength.

Definitive best 22 players who are out are Staker and Black. Leuenberger is touch-and-go.

Apart from that, full strength.

Thanks so much for that, much appreciated.

Black is Blue-Chip (pun intended) however against a team like the Bullies his absence shouldnt be felt.

Playing at the dome - roof may be open I would prefer it to be closed for your running game.

Oh yes I have a wager on this - hence the passion for the Lions.

I see no reason why we would lose this game. Easy money betting on Lions I think.

Only complacency and arrogance will cost you a win.

Brown in an interview I heard a few weeks back stated the need to be up early in this season, which explains why you guys have plenty of momentum for R1.

I think with the week off after the GF, you guys look primed to beat the Doggies who have lost Cooney and not to mention the loss of Lake to the Hawks, who will stop the man mountain Brown?

Probably Roughy, he did a good job on Jack Riewoldt a couple of weeks ago.

Brown is a very different forward compared to Jack. Brown is the term Man Mountain. Jack is like a Dunstall forward.

Yep, we are a developing team and playing on a gun like Brown will be good for Roughy in the future, the coaching staff really rate Roughy in this position and expect him to play as a full forward later in his career, so he is developing down there.

Apologies to Lions for waffling on about Dogs on your board:)

Yep, we are a developing team and playing on a gun like Brown will be good for Roughy in the future, the coaching staff really rate Roughy in this position and expect him to play as a full forward later in his career, so he is developing down there.

Apologies to Lions for waffling on about Dogs on your board:)

All good mate. Completely on-topic as far as I am concerned. Always good to learn more about your opponent.

This will be a good chance for Stef to kick some goals to, him and Brown will likely stretch the afforementioned Lakeless backline.

Will be interesting to see if in the situation we are leading at 3/4, how we go in the last as far as fitness. Do we keep the pedal down, or play it safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back