Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year folks! Excited! :D

Would love to see both Byrne and Menadue named tonight.

Castagna firming as a round 1 inclusion for the Tigers. Another $117k defender. 32 SC from 47% TOG, 10 disposals in his only hitout in the preseason. Can't see him lasting too long in their side though given their outs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys, I've forgotten how Rd 1 works from last year (was so long ago!!!).

So if we have any Carlton or Richmond players in our side they're locked after the ball bounces in that game. Then any further player movements from there on costs us trades, is that right?

So if we have any Carlton or Richmond players in our side they're locked after the ball bounces in that game. Then any further player movements from there on costs us trades, is that right?

No, unlimited trades up until rd1 is completed, players locked once their match is played though.

No trades only count after rnd1 is done. There is a rolling lockout up until saturday at least. Nit sure beyond that.

No, unlimited trades up until rd1 is completed, players locked once their match is played though.

No trades only count after rnd1 is done. There is a rolling lockout up until saturday at least. Nit sure beyond that.

Thank you muchly, gents. Mucho appreciado!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back