Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Doedee 80
Gibbs 139
Nank 81
Murphy 34

Disappointed with Murphy one of the better rookie scorers per TOG in preseason. Nank just needed to not give away 5 frees he looks good to the eye. I just know Stefs going 100+ today vs shitty Billy Longer.

I may look to restructure with 2 rookiea forward instead of 1 and 3 back rooka down to 2. Although i have great confidence in Doedee and Murray now plus Naughton (albeit not this wk)

Stef didnt fit my structure though

the fact that merrett will lose 50k plus in value is irrelevent and flawed logic. he is a top 3 midfielder so obviously youre not going to trade him unless he is actually out. i suspect he will play next week. what i was worried about is that he was starting on the wing and not in the guts.

the fact that merrett will lose 50k plus in value is irrelevent and flawed logic. he is a top 3 midfielder so obviously youre not going to trade him unless he is actually out. i suspect he will play next week. what i was worried about is that he was starting on the wing and not in the guts.

People need to understand the difference between an unrealised loss and a realised loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it too soon to start a planning for 2019 thread ???? :p

I thought Short was bad, and Weitering was worse... but switching out Gibbs for Merrett was pure atrocity, with the only saving grace that I also have Mitchell who has the C.

Billings, Caddy, Neale, Savage & Barry the only decent performers so far, 11/760 :eek::sick:. Half tempted to just delete this team and make a new one out of players from the 6 teams remaining, if such a thing is possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back