Competitions Round 1 Lineup vs Fremantle - CLOSING TONIGHT!! 9.00pm. GET YOUR FINAL TEAMS IN BY THEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB: Morris Adams B Boyd
HB: Murphy Hamling Wood
C: Macrae Wallis JJ
HF: Hunter Redpath Suckling
FF: Dahl Boyd Stringer
R: Campbell Bont Libba
I: Picken Stevens Dickson Daniel's
EMG: Biggs Jong Mclean

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Moyd Hamling. Morris
Wood Adams Murphy
Macrae Libba JJ
Suckling Redpath Hunter
Stringer Toyd Dahl
Campbell Bont Wallis

Daniel Picken Stevens Biggs

Emer: Roughead, McLean, Jong

Should mention if Dickson plays then Biggs is out

Last edited:

Wood Morris Moyd
JJ Adams Murf
Macrae Libba Hunter
Dahl Stringer Stevens
Picken Toyd Suckling

Roughie Bonte Wallis

Int Biggs, Daniel, McLean, Dickson

Morris Adams Boyd
Wood Hamling Murphy
Macrae Libba JJ
Hunter Stringer suckling
Picken Boyd Dahl

Campbell Stevens Wallis

Int Bont, Daniel, McLean, Biggs

Morris Roughy Boyd
Suckling Wood JJ
Macrae Wallis Hunter
Stringer Boyd Murphy
Bont Redpath Daniel

Campbell Libba Dahl

Biggs Stevens Picken Hrovat

Adams Dunkley Prudden

Glove Specimen Moydy
B.Murphy (c) Wood Suckling
Macrae Libba II JaJo
Hunter Redpath Townhouse
Stringer Toydy Dicko
Campbell Wallis Bont
Int: Stevens Picken Daniel Jong

Slightly better backline and how do we not win the flag.

Not sure where your best 22 thread has gone? couldnt find it.

Anyway i did a best 22 not long ago and didnt want to include Hamling or Roberts. Which based on your NAB3 side doesnt seem they're best 22. Seems you will go with Adams, Morris, Wood as the 3 to take the bigger guys from opposition.

Which works against freo and on a quick deck. Adams ideal matchup for Pav you would think. Then you have to find a matchup for Taberner and resting ruck. Youd think Taberner gets Wood and Morris plays on the resting ruck, but all those 3 are flexibile for you guys.

FWIW i think you will finish top 5 this year and wouldnt surprise me to see you playing off for a flag in september. Crameri would help.

Not sure where your best 22 thread has gone? couldnt find it.

Anyway i did a best 22 not long ago and didnt want to include Hamling or Roberts. Which based on your NAB3 side doesnt seem they're best 22. Seems you will go with Adams, Morris, Wood as the 3 to take the bigger guys from opposition.

Which works against freo and on a quick deck. Adams ideal matchup for Pav you would think. Then you have to find a matchup for Taberner and resting ruck. Youd think Taberner gets Wood and Morris plays on the resting ruck, but all those 3 are flexibile for you guys.

FWIW i think you will finish top 5 this year and wouldnt surprise me to see you playing off for a flag in september. Crameri would help.
Hamling is best 22, just suffered a knock and therefore didn't play NAB 3. Supposedly right for round one but who knows. In terms of KPDs its Hamling as our best at the moment, then the other three battling it out Adams/Collins/Roberts in which the coach has said Adams will play round one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamling allowed to play this weekend but Dickson not mentioned. I'm thinking that means that Dickson will play against the Dockers and not Hamling. I could be arse about on that one though

Hamling allowed to play this weekend but Dickson not mentioned. I'm thinking that means that Dickson will play against the Dockers and not Hamling. I could be arse about on that one though
What I would take out of it is that Hamling is fit to play this weekend and Dickson isn't. Both haven't had much preseason game time, so ideally they would play to get ready for round 1 if possible.

What I would take out of it is that Hamling is fit to play this weekend and Dickson isn't. Both haven't had much preseason game time, so ideally they would play to get ready for round 1 if possible.

This ^

b; Morris Adams Moyd HB; Wood Hambling Murphy C;JJ Libba Macrae HF; Stevens Redpath Stringer FF; Hunter Toyd Dal Foll;Campbell Bont Wallis INTER;Picken Daniel Suckling Jong

Hey guys,

Just been reading through this and not seeing many guys with Shane Biggs in their sides.

He not in your best 22?

I've gone with a handy bench...

FB: Morris Hamling Boyd
HB: Murphy, Adams, Wood
C: Hunter, Wallis, JJ
HF: Suckling, Campbell, Daniel
FF: Dickson, Boyd, Stringer
Foll: Roughhead, Macrae, Dahlhaus

Inter: Picken, Bont, Libba, Stevens

Emerg: Minson, Biggs, McLean

Booked my flight over just now lads and I'm absolutely buzzing!

Sorry to intrude but am flying over for the whole weekend to see my crows and am also mega pumped to see the doggies!

Have always had a soft spot for them and love the way they go about their footy these days, one of the most entertaining sides to watch alongside Hawks. Have a good mate who's a freo fan, and I despise freo, so will be cheering the dogs on loud and clear!

Wood, Hamling, Morris
Murphy, Adams, JJ
Macrae, Wallis, Suckling
Hunter, Stringer, Stevens
Daniel, T Boyd, Dahlhaus

R: Campbell, Liberatore, Bontempelli

I: Roughead, M.Boyd, Biggs, Picken

Final team:
B: Morris, Adams, Hamling,
HB: Murphy, Wood, Moyd
C: JJ, Macrae, Suckling
HF: Dahlhaus, Redpath, Stringer