Round 1 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lower 33
Broughton 26
Bewick 19
Rockliff 18

Solid effort. Knights 33...score looks half decent now. Franklin tho!!!!! Stop giving away points!

Lower 59
Bewick 39
Rockliff 37
Broughton 36

Dissapointed with Rocky and Broughton....both went missing big time in the 2nd half of that quarter! Need to lift boys!

But Knights and Franklin are killing me. Need both to life. BIG TIME

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1445 from 16 with Grimes, Heppell, Boyd, Ryder, Cox, Sylvia and Richardson to go.

Pretty happy considering my disastrous round 1 last year.

I've made horrible errors. I'll probably still win some of my leagues for round 1 though. Just stupid selection errors. Had Lower, McKernan and Bewick on my bench.

Start Lower on the field and put Otten on the bench next week considering Adelaide have a bye? Is that a nice move?

And also maybe put Nathan Foley on the bench for Bewick?

I'm doing terribly!

1654 with Grimes, Higgins, Cox, Richardson, Atley left. Need great games from all 5. If I get that I might sneek into the 2100's. But riddled by poor performances...so I'll take 2100

Hopefully there aren't too many "Rd 1 experts" who are saying "I'm on track to a gazillion points"

1474/15. Cox, Swallow, Grimes, Goodes, Grundy, Ward, Richardson and Darling. After, todays games I thought that 2200 would have been the average based on my BF league, but now 2100 is looking like a good score.

Mixed bag tonight.
Great - Sandi, Lower
V. Good - Bewick
Good - Knights
Bad - Duffield (The only last minute Friday change that hasn't come off).

Grimes, Heppell, Boyd, Libertore, Ryder, Green, Goodes, Richardson and Darling to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back