Round 1 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1623 with 6 to come. Grimes, Cox, Goodes, Ward, Richardson and Darling...
should go very close to cracking 2100 from here, putting foleys score into perspective, hopefully thats not too bad a round 1 score.

1638 with Boyd, Watson, Cox, Goodes, Grimes and Richardson to go..

And my 11 year old has 1708 with Boyd ,Heppell, Goodes and Richardson to go..

1480/16 (inc. Captain)

Still have these players left:

Heppell - (75)
Atley - (75)
Hille - (80)
Slyvia - (90)
Giansiracusa - (100)
O'Keefe - (100)
Richardson (75)

Estimated scores in brackets and that would take to around 2080 which I would be quite pleased with. Have avoided all the major failures in the first round too (Selwood, Foley, Connors, Yarran and Morton)

16/1,496 with Gibbs as captain.

Today/tonight:

Swan 137 :thumbsu:
Lower 98 :D :D
Krakouer 96
Fyfe 95 :D
Broughton 79
Knights 78
Franklin 72
Jolly 71
Bewick 68 (emerg)

To come: Grimes, Boyd, Cox, Goodes, Sylvia, Richardson + Heppell, Darling (emerg)

I might get 2,000 but if I don't ... well, I have Selwood. :(

1510 / 14

Grimmes
Heppell
Cross
Atley
Liberatore
Cox
Goodes
Richardson C

How much do I get from here?any ideas or guesses

It's my first year in DT. What should be the aim each round for total points?

1482/16 with Grimes, Kennedy, Cox, Ryder, Goodes and Richardson to come. Would hope for 2050 but that's probably far fetched - would need average of 95 per player.

Back to the drawing board I guess...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's my first year in DT. What should be the aim each round for total points?

2,000 is considered par.

But if you had Selwood, Foley, Yarran or Connors (or more than one :eek: ) then your score will be badly affected this week.

It's a pretty comfortable feeling when your looking at 2100+ after having only 3 players crack the tonne, and your mid-pricers are firing

1327/15:(

To come:
Jack Grimes
Matthew Boyd
Brent Stanton
Andrew Swallow
Tom Liberatore
Dean Cox
Adam Goodes
Cameron Richardson

Not happy with:
Jolly, Franklin, SJ, Roo, Yarran

Yarran has certainly had an underwhelming start to the season. After his consistency in the NAB (77, 80, 83) I thought he would be a sure thing to increase his average by 15-20 ppg. I'm hoping he really lifts against GC next week, or I'm going to be very tempted to trade him down to a FWD rookie I've missed.

Also now seriously regretting skimping on the rucks and picking Jolly over Sandilands. I'm hoping that Jolly's durability will go some way towards justifying his selection over Sandi.

1478. Krakouer being my top scorer in the forward line beating Franklin, Didak, Riewoldt and Steve Johnson. :eek:

To come:

Matthew Boyd
Jack Grimes
Dyson Heppell
Andrew Swallow
Tom Liberatore
Dean Cox
Cameron Richardson

6 players left, will be extremely lucky if i can score 1500 or more. It just so happens that the 6 left are all guns, but are playing each other :thumbsdown:.

Turns out that so far out of 8, only 2 players played in the reserves.... yet between them i racked up 200 points. Did not select them as emergencies, nor did i elect a captain/vice captain this week.

Thinking a major trade is needed for round 2. I will have Ablett that round, but i doubt he'll be as blistering as he was at Geelong so he could be gone as early as round 3 in my side, freeing up extra money to bolster the lackluster forward line.

1351/15 (14+C)

To come:

Jack Grimes
Dyson Heppell
Matthew Boyd
Andrew Swallow
Dean Cox
Colin Sylvia
Shaun Higgins
Cameron Richardson

Hoping for 2000

Remove this Banner Ad