Game Day Round 1 v Gold Coast, It's The Hope That Is Great!

Where will West Coast finish this year?

• 1st

• 2nd

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being Unvaxxed and Vaxxed both pretty much do nothing with the Omicron strain (I think latest advice was the double Vax gives you 4% more protection).
The booster is where it's at and then efficacy is gone after 2 or 3 months, with result supposed to be a reduced immune system.

So in terms of our players getting or not getting Covid and being able to play double jabbed isnt going to do diddly squat - especially if you consider how many parents of young kids we have in our squad.
If the families and partners aren't boosted then it's going to sweep through regardlees (and high chance it still will even if they are boosted)

So it truly is a bit of a disadvantage to us that our Omicron wave hasnt swept through already in WA...

netflix antonio GIF

Sorry, you can correct me on the actual percentage if I got it wrong.
That was what was stated by the CHO at the press conf as for the need for the 3rd booster.

So what was the actual percentage stated for Omicron? Happy to be corrected. I'm very far from an anti-vaxer. I'm pfizered up (for better or worse)

Sorry, you can correct me on the actual percentage if I got it wrong.
That was what was stated by the CHO at the press conf as for the need for the 3rd booster.

So what was the actual percentage stated for Omicron? Happy to be corrected. I'm very far from an anti-vaxer. I'm pfizered up (for better or worse)

It wasn't a shot at you, just that 4% became a bit of a meme in the COVID thread when the border reopening was delayed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m thinking we need a Dr Norman Swan award to the poster making efforts to educate the entire board on all things medicinal and specifically relating to in-depth aspects on epidemiology.

I used to like coming onto the board and enjoy reading about football!!!

My proposal - make it a weekly award and with it comes a 1 week ban. The exception being posting on the Covid thread.

Keys Biggie - make it happen. You know it’s the right thing to do

FFS is no thread safe from ****ing covid debate?
Enough of this shit. Its almost a guarantee that every week there will be someone missing due to "H&S protocols" that does not mean that we need to go into this vaccine efficacy debate under the guise of being on topic because someone has the Rona.

Agree with Asterix, get out the ban hammer for repeat offenders.

Can we give this overused unfunny joke a rest etc.

Not much been mentioned about Izzy Winder is he injured??? I would of thought that he is a chance for round 1 he is super talented

No real news or updates on Winder. Which is of slight concern.

Not injured, not with covid and not played in the preseason.

Wonder if he's come back lacking a fitness base or something. If he was fit he should be playing ahead of any top up players surely?

We are lucky Kelly had a RAT test to tell him he was sick or he probably would have played on Sunday (and therefore protocolled out both clubs for the week after). Of course we are unlucky Kelly didn't take the test a day earlier to inform him he is sick as he could have played on Sunday no probs.

We are lucky Kelly had a RAT test to tell him he was sick or he probably would have played on Sunday (and therefore protocolled out both clubs for the week after). Of course we are unlucky Kelly didn't take the test a day earlier to inform him he is sick as he could have played on Sunday no probs.

He would've been taking them daily. I've no doubt the club knew the deadlines and would have been in discussion with him. A little surprised he didn't relocate for a few days just to wait and see whether he would test positive or not. Maybe they knew the damage was done if the boys had been climbing all over him before they got crook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back