Game Day Round 1 v Gold Coast, It's The Hope That Is Great!

Where will West Coast finish this year?

• 1st

• 2nd

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No real news or updates on Winder. Which is of slight concern.

Not injured, not with covid and not played in the preseason.

Wonder if he's come back lacking a fitness base or something. If he was fit he should be playing ahead of any top up players surely?
Agreed it is very strange as he is never mentioned in any conversations and from the few games I have seen him play he looks to be a super talent

Thought Perth was gripped in a state of fear and I'd easily be able snap up a couple of tickets (I'm a member), but nothing is coming up :(

Damn people, stop living your lives normally :(

Why would you want to watch a team of washed up spuds and mediocre youth with no gameplan and an incompetent head coach get flogged yet again...

...by Gold Coast?

ABC news (in QLD so you know its big news when we hear WC get mentioned up here) today said we have 3 in Covid lockdown. I assumed that meant NN. If not him, who is the 3rd? Ryan, Kelly and..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the pie-eating-man...

'Hopefully we don't have to go to that (top-up pool) and our list is still capable of fielding a team'.

Basically it doesn't matter what kind of form you are in or how mediocre a player. If you're close to fit, you get the gig.

Worst player in two pre-season games - check.
Two healthy ankles - check.
Two healthy knees - check.
Two healthy shoulders - check.
Not suspended or got Covid - check.

Welcome to round 1. You've got a game.

One to watch here is Tim Houlihan.

He lacks leg speed but has a great ability to impact using his running with crazy subtle angles.

Big game for the 'Gold Coast in Crisis' cottage industry.

Would be licking their lips at a potential round one start date.

I think Shuey will play.

The only thing interesting with team selection will be if they go the 4 talls in the forward line (Kennedy, Dixon, Waterman, Williams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back