Preview Round 1 v Hawks (team listed #982 p40)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHIT he could make the Difference
No they havn't, the teams don't come out till 6.25 and there are no teams named in the link you provided, I bet you he doesn't play, either way we will win and win comfortably

Last edited:
No they havn't, the teams don't come out till 6.25 and there are no teams named in the link you provided, I bet you he doesn't play
We have confirmed Murray and Stephenson. Maybe Hawks have confirmed Cyril.

What are you betting?

He will play.

Melt down Thursday is once again upon us people.

My monies on Blairy to get a Guernsey ;):p

You think Hawthorn are stupid enough to bring in an underdone player. They won 3 flags in a row. Im pretty sure if Rioli is named he is ready and will perform
Ofcourse they are.
This is not the three flags side, we’re not in Kansas anymore

You may regret that hope.

He is in their best 5 players.

They wouldn't pick him if he wasn't ready.
If the fact that one underdone player is going to be enough to beat us then you don't have a lot of confidence in us, he won't play, it's just spin from Hawthorn and as I said, hope he does because he will be spent by half time.

You think Hawthorn are stupid enough to bring in an underdone player. They won 3 flags in a row. Im pretty sure if Rioli is named he is ready and will perform

He will Kick at Least 3 Goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rioli to kick five (that's five as pronounced by BT), do some special (that's special as pronounced by Bruce) things like go for some unrealistic species, evade a half a dozen flaying Magpies and torp one into the stands from the goal square. Sicily, as I mentioned earlier, will find acres on the expanses of the G and cut us to pieces. Breust (as pronounced by the adoring Dawk fans) to snaffle a lazy three, and Puopolo (that's Poppy as pronounced by Bruce, again) to bag a lazy four.

Hawks by at least 10 goals.

I bet the Gimp likes this re.

Didn’t think they released them until ch7 announce at 6:45 on the news.
May be wrong, but I understood that they demanded this as part of the record rights deal.
Ah yeh, that does sound familiar

Possible CHF due to Moore at CHB ?
Glad footy is finally back.

Apparently he is going to sit on Coxy’s shoulders at CHF.....we will be unstoppable! :p

If the fact that one underdone player is going to be enough to beat us then you don't have a lot of confidence in us, he won't play, it's just spin from Hawthorn and as I said, hope he does because he will be spent by half time.
Never said they were going to beat us.

Best you dont make stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back