Round 1 v Hawthorn MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Im so excited!

Great listening to big Jim on triple m right now. Schwabby uploading alot of pics to his twitter this morning too, lots of excitement around this game is seems.

Will need to buy foxtel due to the absolute crap coverage this year. Round 6 till FTA. Might just be better to get tickets more often to watch in person.

PUMPED!

Sack bailey, burn cam bruce's shoes and have the bugler killed. Is it any coincidence that he has played and we haven't won shit?

I'm ass of this rubbish, yet I'll stay to the siren.

grimes is doing a good job on hodge but he is just about your most classy player and user of the ball. he needs to have the ball in his hands more to beat the hawthorn cluster.

That last Scully moment shows how good that kid is going to be. Was Judd like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only listening to this, but man does it sound ugly.

Can someone please post or PM me the stream.

disgrace.

People laugh at Renouf, yet he has smashed Dees two gumby ruckmen Jamar and Spencer.

Could this be the worst AFL team EVER assembled?

People have questioned my previous posts, but for 3 f*cking years nothing has changed, Gameplan disgrace, skills appaling and decision making terrible.

As much as it hurts to say, Stynes should be throwing everything and the kitchen sink at Mick Malthouse to coach. He has a winning attitude culture and does not tolerate losing, unlike the current coaching staff and administration.

Well, at least we can prove we weren't tanking. Bailey is genuinely bad at coaching.

I can't believe how backwards we have gone.

There are a lot of players in your team that should be ashamed of themselves. Scully and Trengove shouldn't be responsible for what is happening today. Players like Miller need to go guys... This isn't a troll (if i lived in Melbourne, the Demons would be my team), i would just love to see you guys taste some success. I was really hoping your boys could give the Hawks a shake today...

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 v Hawthorn MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back