Game Day Round 10, 2021: Carlton v Hawthorn, 22 May 2021, 1.45pm at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those cracking at Cus - he stopped because of the whistle - then advantage was played.

Geez when Mitchell isn't in the middle.............................................................Worpel gets smashed by Cribbs but still gets it out for a goal.........

...........next tap O'Meara on the move..........................another goal.....................................where is our real problem in the middle?

Oh and Phillips ..............I had a crack at him after a shriek on the wing 1st qtr - he's tried to make up for it.............

Carlton went to sleep late, but we are in it as a result.

Moronic inside 50s like usual.
When there's space, they stand still
When there's nowhere to run, they try and lead...

Monday morning the AFL will announce a new rule that the ball is dead when the siren goes. I mean, what if that happened in a GF, right? 😂

Can’t believe we are within a kick. Blues have dominated most of the game but we are counter punching beautifully.

Jaeger, Wingard and Mitchell have led the way. Worps working into the game now as well. Carlton’S midfield is a 1 man show so if we keep getting-contributions from Phillips, Morrison, Howe and Cuz we are a chance.

That had the same arsey fluke as Langford's goal in the GF
I remember Gunston kicking a goal against the swans on the left at the end of the third quarter. He went for a centre kick and he didn’t get it right and it bounced through. I never thought I’d see that kick get beaten for sheer fluke. Then I saw that Howe goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Reeves with 3 tackles and 13 hitouts, solid first half.
He’s so green, but has so much upside. Loving what he has brought to the side.

Lets hope we:
- Use the middle of the ******* ground and stop playing like there's a high-tech sound barrier around the center square that only Hawthorn players can hear when they cross it.
- Use the full allocated and allowed space in a kick in and stop going the predictable short, back pocket kick or to the 50m line on a 45 degree angle, which restricts us to the ******* boundary or a slow, 'easy for the opposition to setup for' switch of play.
- See the forwards leading up the middle of the F50 and exploiting the acres of space every club leaves us 40m out from goal, directly in front.

We all know the 3rd thing won't happen, but 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

Carlton are almost as bad as Essendon in terms of a soft underbelly, so if we can do at least 2 of those things, they're there for the taking.

...Oh, and less of the Mitchell, JOM, Worpel stoppage combo. Hasn't worked, doesn't work, won't work.
Any chance you can post something new or different for once? If not are you able to ban yourself?

Seriously mate I know you think you're the greatest tactician of all time. The fact Clarko isn't scanning this forum for your opinion is bewildering. :$

We’re a mid short, as we already knew.

Even just the addition of Day would have a big roll-on effect if we can then push Impey and Scrim up the ground.

That last goal from Dan was Howe good? Coach destroying good. One of the all time bizarre goals.

Time to bring it home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back