Round 10 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

lockyer, lovett, chornes, goodwin, ziebell, franklin, edwards all poor scores but on the upside i still managed to score good with all them.
it seems i will probably fall a lot from 712th though with so many scoring 2200+. crazy

Finished on 2030, which normally I'd be moderately happy with, but seems very light weight this week compared to others. Looks like I'll slide in the overall rankings. On the bright side I won my league game to remain top of the table.

Mr Beams please clean out your locker. Mr Muston, we trust you will enjoy your time with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2156 very happy considering my shithouse captain choice of Squibbsy. Somehow won eliminator by 50 when they had Ablett as captain.

Guys, if I have 2 forwards selected as emergencies, do I get the one with the highest score (to replace Motlop)??

It will be the difference between a win and a loss. DT has included the lowest scorer at this stage. :confused:

2230 but as before i said if I went originally with montag as C and broughton starting over greenwood, would've been 2430. As dumb as it sounds I am glad someone beat my "potential/should've" score because I probably would of killed someone and not talked to anyone for days, not even if there was a fire.

2230 but as before i said if I went originally with montag as C and broughton starting over greenwood, would've been 2430. As dumb as it sounds I am glad someone beat my "potential/should've" score because I probably would of killed someone and not talked to anyone for days, not even if there was a fire.
lol you started Greenwood over Broughton you dumbass

Another career PB for me with 2288 - hopefully enough to take me back to the top of my leagues overall points standings.

12 tons - oh if only Corey had played I'd likely have broken the magical 2300 for the first time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back