Round 10 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I finished on 2190.

But would have liked it if Chornes, Lockyer and Buddy had of pulled there fingers out.

I was hoping Chappy would pull his finger out last week, and he actually did. Never ever will I pray for a player to pull their finger out again.

Statements like this make me cringe. You got a terrific score and your captain did very well.

Don't be spoilt, please.
Agreed when half of us have guys like Gibbs captain :eek:
I got points taken off so apparently I finished splat on 2300.
Happy as I would have taken 2100+ before today.

Was some doubts if Broughton would play or not and Greenwood was starting on the ball and in the ressies he gets heaps of possessions, that is why I started Greenwood.

I made the same decision, and mistake in the end. That's DT though, if we went the other way it could've resulted in a Greenwood show; who knows?

2345 for me, i think its a personal best.

You team seems to have big ups and downs. I'm glad I've already dispatched you in the Div 18 league :D

I got 2220 this week. A best ever like many.

I guess I'm only around the mark. :cool:

Go Montagna. ;)

2173. Bit of a mixed bag for me with some very good scores(Swan, ROK, Gia, Ablett, Bartel(c), Lids, Rich, Mackie, Goddard, Newman) and some terrible ones(Chad, Buddy, Brennan, Ziebell, Hill). Hopefully can hold my rank of ~850, but with such a massive round i have my doubts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,013/22

Brendon Goddard - 264 (Captain)
Daniel Giansiracusa - 126
Hamish MacIntosh - 119
Daniel Rich - 116
Shaun Higgins - 110
Jude Bolton - 108
Greg Broughton - 102
Dean Cox - 98
Leigh Harding - 96
Sam Fisher - 95
Taylor Walker - 92
Matthew Pavlich - 86
Jack Grimes - 86
Daniel Cross - 84
Ben Warren - 83
Matthew Boyd - 75
Mitch Robinson - 65
Leon Davis - 64 (Vice Captain)
Nathan Krakouer - 51
Chad Cornes - 48
Stephen Hill - 42
Joel Corey - 0

Pre-Round Prediction - 1,988
Unofficial Final Score - 2,013

Very, very disappointed in my team, especially considering I was on pace for a score of 2,194 before today's games, without having made any trades during the week. The late withdrawal of Corey hurt (he never misses a game!), as I didn't have any backup (maybe I should have gotten on the Muston bandwagon after all). Corey hasn't missed a game since 2005 - why now?!?!?! Annoyed about the Cornes and Hill injuries as well. Neither were setting the world on fire, but they may force me to make unwanted trades, when I'd prefer to conserve them at this point in the season. An extremely poor score in the context of the round.

ohh mate seriously, you are a complete and utter fool.
I cannot believe you are complaining on 125.
Seriously you act like you did crap and chose a captain badly.
How spoilt could you be

Oh please. I was talking about what I could have possibly done to win my league game!

I'd never complain about Ablett and picking him for captain every week is the best bet. But I actually changed captain from Swan to Ablett this week and in hindsight this direct decision cost me points. But saying this makes me spoilt because other people had Gibbs. And I'm not allowed to strive to do better because I'm already doing quite well?

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Went from 200th overall to 96th overall after getting 2316 (180th weekly).

As I predicted, weekly winner got close to 2500. Probably a record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back