Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not. But history says he will have a game where he won't score massive and as result will drop. I simply cannot justify spending 650,000 on a player because it will hurt you later on this year when you end up settling for Cripps because you can't afford Treloar..

Then again, I have said the same about Hanners all year -.-
What will end up hurting you is when you opt for a cripps now instead of forking out for a pendles and pendles is scoring 150's against you while cripps scores 100s.
He is simply a must have o_O

I agree, one of Zorko, Dahl or Lids I would say.

Thanks mate.
Zorko currently out of reach for me and I think Dahl will go down a bit more so maybe next week.
No more round 13 bye players for me so that rules out Lids.
Buddy the only reasonably priced forward option this week, have I missed any others?

Is Hopper a must have?

At this stage I am considering doing:
Wines -> Hopper
and
1) DBJ -> Simpson (122,700 in the bank)
or
2) DBJ -> Pittard (208,400)
or
3) Houli -> Simpson (253,800)
or
4) Houli -> Pittard (339,500)

upload_2016-5-23_11-26-5.png
upload_2016-5-23_11-27-3.png

Simpson is the best Def I don't currently have, but I am liking Pittard's scoring. Very consistent, playing well even when Port lose.
I'm leaning towards the idea of having cash in the bank for next week. Trades starting to run a little on the low side. If I could do an upgrade with only a single trade that would be most helpful (Hewett -> premo mid???).

At the moment I'm thinking Houli -> Pittard. If DBJ plays, he likely won't go down by a lot. Perfect scenario = he misses this week.

Thoughts?

He'll drop under 100 once and have a low hundred in the space of 3 weeks and fall 50-60 grand as result.

He will. Unfortunately its already happened this season(round four when he hit 580K-when i got him :):):):)). The man has gone sub 90 4 times in the last three seasons!:eek:
He may drop back to 600k but youll miss a LOT of points waiting for it to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mathieson vs Hopper for $$ generation?
Purely for cash generation I'd go with Mathieson. He effectively has an 80k head start owing to their subsequent starting prices.
Hopper will outscore him comfortably however, while still generating a worthwhile amount of cash.
If he is likely to spend a few weeks on the field for you, I'd lean towards Hopper.

Purely for cash generation I'd go with Mathieson. He effectively has an 80k head start owing to their subsequent starting prices.
Hopper will outscore him comfortably however, while still generating a worthwhile amount of cash.
If he is likely to spend a few weeks on the field for you, I'd lean towards Hopper.
+1.

Concerned about Williams' JS?
Boyd to come back in, could lose his spot as early as this week.
Yeah I am concerned.
But I don't know who else to cull other than the 2 in DEF and there isn't really anyone else to bring in.
Unless I keep Brown and drop a Kerridge or Kennedy for Hopper instead?

Not sure how all you guys are trading DBJ for Crocker or hopper considering he's just a single position defender and the other two can not be used in defence

Collins or Williams because Brand and Tucker have not played for a while.
Brand played Friday.... Collins has not played yet and Williams will be back in the 2s when Suckling, Adams and Boyd return.

Collins should get named this wk though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back