Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering an unexpected trade on the fly that would definitely be considered a crazy shark move and wondering whether I need talking down off the ledge...

I have 130K spare and may go early on Kerridge-JJK. Big Josh has a BE of 26 and if he scores just 115 he will go up 40K. I don't want to be perceived as an over confident flat track SCer however I think JJK could score 160+ tomorrow and really get a hold of GC.

Kerrridge may not get an easy run against an angry Geelong and needs to go before his bye anyway as Round 13 is my tough round.

Although I have Danger and Pendles as Captain options I may also throw the big C on JJK to really make SBS an interesting one.

Do I need medicating?

Considering an unexpected trade on the fly that would definitely be considered a crazy shark move and wondering whether I need talking down off the ledge...

I have 130K spare and may go early on Kerridge-JJK. Big Josh has a BE of 26 and if he scores just 115 he will go up 40K. I don't want to be perceived as an over confident flat track SCer however I think JJK could score 160+ tomorrow and really get a hold of GC.

Kerrridge may not get an easy run against an angry Geelong and needs to go before his bye anyway as Round 13 is my tough round.

Although I have Danger and Pendles as Captain options I may also throw the big C on JJK to really make SBS an interesting one.

Do I need medicating?
taking risks is what gets you into top 100 territory. Luck plays the biggest factor though!

Do I need medicating?

No medicating required. It also might depend on if you are prioritising leagues or overall. If overall, do it. If leagues, then it's a 50-50 call, since I'm not keen on the Weagles' last 4 weeks (ie: SC finals time).

No medicating required. It also might depend on if you are prioritising leagues or overall. If overall, do it. If leagues, then it's a 50-50 call, since I'm not keen on the Weagles' last 4 weeks (ie: SC finals time).
Plays essendon and brisbane during the byes. Will no doubt have difficult days during winter and get as low as 450k however most of my team is already very safe... my league game this week is very tight (predicted to win by 20 including kerridges predicted tonne) so having JJK in his place and matching my opponents danger captain pick would likely see me win a crucial game. A danger pick doesn't help my overall though as you point out...

Better sleep on it!

Thanks

Ended up going BenKen > Hopper which was always the plan and last minute tonight before the tigers/bombers game Brown > Boyd. Originally went Brown to Williams but that wasn't meant to be.

I was going to leave that last trade and use it next week but after ****ing up my team friday night and having the C on Goldy (was going to put the VC on Gawn and C on Pendles) and Petracca on the ground for Wells i had to do something to get the win up. there was no point leaving 300k in the bank and not trading this week when it was upgrade i was going to do eventually anyway (Brown > Boyd)

Do I need medicating?
Same here.
Flipped flopped on this all week
but wih mathieson playing early on sat had to lock the trade in or never.
glad i did - now just need to go 150+ to make this trade worthwhile :)
Btw for me it was menzel & not kerridge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just 1 for me this week. Menadue > Ubergang. I now have 130k in the bank for an upgrade for next week, as well as a useful loophole DP link to Tippa & Adams in Def.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back