Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Fantasy ‏@AFLFantasy 36m36 minutes ago
It's looks like Michael Barlow will be back for the Dockers this week.

✔ ‎@jordan_mc12

Fremantle coach Ross Lyon confirms midfielder and @Supercoach fav Michael Barlow has earnt a recall for this weekend's clash with St Kilda

YeahBoy-FlavaFlav.png

Need some advice on Draft League.
I have Malceski, Hurn in Defence. Could go to players like Tippa or J Lonergan, but not sure if experience will count.
Also I was wondering what's people's thoughts on Billings? As a forward he doesnt score many goals. I have options like T Walker, Westhoff.
What are your thoughts?
There is a draft thread somewhere on this board, just scroll down a bit

Babe i asked your thoughts

Will it make me more points

Everyone needs Pendles but not at the expense of Barlow. He knows Ross isnt ****ing around now. He's fought his way back and will be desperate to stay there. Even if he's going to be traded he will want to attract as many suitors as possible and he can't do that in the WAFL. I
Don't think you're making any points at all. You're trading two proven premo's for a SP and a proven midpricer.

Everyone needs Pendles but not at the expense of Barlow. He knows Ross isnt ******* around now. He's fought his way back and will be desperate to stay there. Even if he's going to be traded he will want to attract as many suitors as possible and he can't do that in the WAFL. I
Don't think you're making any points at all. You're trading two proven premo's for a SP and a proven midpricer.

You're right.

Thankyou

SCollins will play. Lyon is a creature of habit, APearce will be replaced by like for like.
Priddis at unders but CWard good with rnd15 bye and no fitness concerns.
Mathieson wait a week. Hopper too much $.

Everyone needs Pendles but not at the expense of Barlow. He knows Ross isnt ******* around now. He's fought his way back and will be desperate to stay there. Even if he's going to be traded he will want to attract as many suitors as possible and he can't do that in the WAFL. I
Good points.
Just traded the ****ing spud. I hope he crabs it, OR Rosco ****s him around and puts him FF> :mad:

:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree that Hopper is better than Matho but if your second trade lets you get Pendles in and you have to take Matho over Hopper to get the Pendles trade done then you'd take Matho no questions asked.
That's the kicker. How many times in a week so you read a post saying "I'm short x amount of dollars to get I player x in my team. I'll just have to settle for player y instead."? The extra money for Hopper is a problem, despite his potential. Even someone like Weitering only made about 100k for his owners.

Will be going SCollins if selected straight up. Bye good, Ross will play him.
Ward solid

Not sure he'd be using him to moo as such but as a cash grab and perhaps a solid but not spectacular backup?

Rookies from now should be looked at as back ups moreso than cows, especially if low on trades.

What do people see Viney averaging from here?

Risky. See him being a consistent 40 scorer. Won't be much of a cow.
haha maybe, he's just gotta be selected first, won't be selling him later anyway, just needs to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back