Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being my 1st year doing this still trying to get my head around the best ways to generate cash. I have 3 guys in Brown, DBJ & McCarthy who will probably miss thier B/E & lose money but not much on the horizon to downgrade them to. Also very confused as to what happens in the bye rounds. Is your score a total of who is on field, or just anyone you have.

This is my line-up, any good moves to make? Came off my best week last week. 21 trades left, 50K
SC.JPG

Call me Trump because I'm Stumped.

PlAKY35.png
PlAKY35.png

Injury issues:
- DBJ
- Houli
- Adams
- Ablett?
- Wells?
- Hall?

Players who have peaked:
- Brown
- DBJ
- Gresham

Yesterday I was having a look and was thinking Houli and Brown to a Premo (Bartel/Gibbs/Docherty) and a Rookie (not sure who though). Wouldn't mind getting Hopper into the middle for Gresham too, but you can't win em all.
Honestly ver similar side to mine, except I have Boyd and Laird down back. Think you need to get Houli and DBJ out. Would be nice if you had some DPP moves to bring in Hopper, but instead wait to see if Williams is named. Then its easily Houli & DBJ > Williams & Simmo/Boyd/Doch whichever suits

Being my 1st year doing this still trying to get my head around the best ways to generate cash. I have 3 guys in Brown, DBJ & McCarthy who will probably miss thier B/E & lose money but not much on the horizon to downgrade them to. Also very confused as to what happens in the bye rounds. Is your score a total of who is on field, or just anyone you have.

This is my line-up, any good moves to make? Came off my best week last week. 21 trades left, 50K
View attachment 250239
Nice team, in the byes, it takes the best 18, not 22.

Look to move on DBJ and Oliver? Maybe Oliver > Hopper in the mids, then DBJ up to a premo back?

Agree that Hopper is better than Matho but if your second trade lets you get Pendles in and you have to take Matho over Hopper to get the Pendles trade done then you'd take Matho no questions asked.

Pendles is always worth it

Update from the dogs

Coach Luke Beveridge is optimistic playmaker Matt Suckling and first-year key defender Marcus Adams will be fit to join suspended duo Matthew Boyd and Jack Redpath in the side to face the Magpies.

Guess we'll see how good Williams' JS is....
If he stays with those ins hes a must for me. I have heaps of cash in the backs i need to unlock so im hoping he stays.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm bringing him in mate, its like leaving GAJ on the pine for the week.
GET HIM IN!!!

I have been trying to get Pendles in for the last 2-3 weeks but something always goes wrong with my team where I have to put the fires out.

This week I'm not waiting any longer.

I could go the cheap scab route and get Priddis in but I have the cash so why not get the Pendles in who will finish top 2-3 mids?

Its a no brainer for me as he also provides another VC/C option. :rainbow:

I have been trying to get Pendles in for the last 2-3 weeks but something always goes wrong with my team where I have to put the fires out.

This week I'm not waiting any longer.

I could go the cheap scab route and get Priddis in but I have the cash s why not get the Pendles in who will finish top 2-3 mids?

Its a no brainer for me. :rainbow:
Yeap 2 weeks ago I was looking at the comp and sitting fairly sweet, had Fyfe, Gray, Rocky carnage like most
but not to jump on Pendles,dam that sucked but had no choice in that.
That ended Sunday night, LOCKED.
My next trade is tricky, downgrade DBJ for who?
This I have a few ideas/doubts about, maybe Ueber.
Next week Benken> Rance dpp Ueber fwd.
DPP locked with Adams, probably bye rounds.
Or the Hopper for Davis.
He's a good looking prospect is Hopper may go down that route.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggie has got me nervous about Priddis. (A hole!!! :cool:;))
So far, Brown (Ess) out for Dusty
DJB (Lonergan to the backline) for Priddis

Sound reasonable? Gets rid of my two rookies with worst BEs of the lot. Not sold on Hopper. (watch him tear it up):rolleyes:

Or, I'm sure there will be a few people who would rather get Hopper in for DJB and pocket 140K.
Tough decision as rookies will dry up quickly.

Last edited:
Biggie has got me nervous about Priddis. (A hole!!! :cool:;))
So far, Brown (Ess) out for Dusty
DJB (Lonergan to the backline) for Priddis

Sound reasonable? Gets rid of my two rookies with worst BEs of the lot. Not sold on Hopper. (watch him tear it up):rolleyes:

Or, I'm sure there will be a few people who would rather get Hopper in for DJB and pocket 140K.
Tough decision as rookies will dry up quickly.
Gaff out Priddis to go 180+

For all those trading in Priddis. Hope you have a decent M9.

Did Priddis cop on the weekend? Is he injured? Why would they rest him?
They need a confidence booster, they haven't been great this year, they won't just rest their stars for no reason..

Trades for me
DBJ>SCollins
MBrown>CWard

Need some advice on Draft League.
I have Malceski, Hurn in Defence. Could go to players like Tippa or J Lonergan, but not sure if experience will count.
Also I was wondering what's people's thoughts on Billings? As a forward he doesnt score many goals. I have options like T Walker, Westhoff.
What are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back