Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at Bailey Williams purely for his DPP. Job security is pretty terrible by the looks of it.
He's looked okay in the games he's played so far. Should keep his spot at least for this week.

Round 10.JPG

Not really sure what to do with this week..

Need to get rid of DBJ as his BE is 110 but I don't have enough money to swap him directly for a premo.

If I go maybe a week early on BenKen I can go:

DBJ -> Boyd/Laird
BenKen (via Kerrige) -> Hopper

Any thoughts?

Is it too early to trade Wells? I have 290K and want to bring in Pendlebury.
Depends if his back this week, I'm keeping him regardless at least this week, but Pendles is at his peak price so depends if you want to spend that cash when he could have two average weeks in a row and drop in price.

Disclaimer: I don't take SC that seriously, only to have a bit of fun with mates, hence the spuds of Roberton, Macmillan, Hurn etc.
Untitled.png
17 trades left and $1,700 in the bank.

Not sure where to go from here

I hope I'm the only person liking Jack Steven over Priddis. Also liking Viney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also like Cotchin as a pick.. someone please talk me out of that!

At this stage it looks like I will do the following

DBJ > Doc

Oliver > Hopper

Kills me trading out DBJ. I love the kid. Yesterday he was getting carried off by the trainers but pushed them away when he saw that his captain was pinned on the ground by an Eagles player and wanted to come in and stick up for Boak.
Same trades I'm looking at :thumbsu:

Pretender Zaharakis and Gresham (new Menadue) out for Goldstein and Uebergang. Moved Blicavs to the midfield

Rucks are set but Gawn is making me nervous, backline is set, midfield could do with a couple of luxury upgrades and forward line needs an extra premo (Daulhaus). Thinking I'll keep Kerridge and Adams as D6 and F6.

Shaw, Docherty, Rance, Rich, Smith, Adams (Hartley, Wagner)
Parker, Ward, Selwood, Zorko, Ablett, Cripps, Blicavs, Libba (Smith, Keays, MacPherson)
Goldstein, Gawn (Grimely)
Martin, Hall, Tippet, Wells, Kerridge, Pertracca (Short, Uebergang)

DBJ > Boyd
M. Brown > gray/ward/or even marc murphy... help haha
BenKen still with a very gettable BE

Will either downgrade or upgrade DBJ.
Would likely upgrade to docherty, or downgrade to Brand.
This would leave me enough to upgrade Hewett to Priddis or Lynch to Pendles......
Lynch (GCS) isn't getting a kick lately.... Probably the best option to get Pendles..... Was gonna get him last week but opted for spud Motlop instead

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Any input appreciated. $60k cash

Pretender Zaharakis and Gresham (new Menadue) out for Goldstein and Uebergang. Moved Blicavs to the midfield

Rucks are set but Gawn is making me nervous, backline is set, midfield could do with a couple of luxury upgrades and forward line needs an extra premo (Daulhaus). Thinking I'll keep Kerridge and Adams as D6 and F6.

Shaw, Docherty, Rance, Rich, Smith, Adams (Hartley, Wagner)
Parker, Ward, Selwood, Zorko, Ablett, Cripps, Blicavs, Libba (Smith, Keays, MacPherson)
Goldstein, Gawn (Grimely)
Martin, Hall, Tippet, Wells, Kerridge, Pertracca (Short, Uebergang)

What is the tactic/thinking behind trading in Uebergang? Understand he could be used as an extra loophole and gives you more cash on the trade, but if injuries strike later in the season and you need to rely on your two bench forwards you'll be up shyte creek without a paddle.

EDIT: Just checked and saw he has DEF/FWD status, so it reactivates that link. Makes sense if you still have Adams/Tippa/Brown down back to throw forward if needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back