Round 11 Teams Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS, atleast i bought in Muston this week, so he can replace the little sissy boy Hartlett who is ill, seriously, harden the fk up! Nathan G Brown and Gilbert out this week has already made it difficult enough for me this week, and the whole year in general with these injuries, fcukin yuck man.

k ive gone for wright and warren emg's to cover sidebottom and ziebell and suban to cover broughton but left out de boer to cover ablett. he better f*in play!!

i was listning to SEN today and i heard that lockyer could be a late withdrawel for the monday game. not sure whats wrong with him though

i was listning to SEN today and i heard that lockyer could be a late withdrawel for the monday game. not sure whats wrong with him though

F**k! Just traded him in!

Please tell me you are joking.

Lockyer, N.Brown, Ziebell, Chad, Corey, Raines, Warren, Broughton, McIntosh are all in doubt or injured :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS, atleast i bought in Muston this week, so he can replace the little sissy boy Hartlett who is ill, seriously, harden the fk up! Nathan G Brown and Gilbert out this week has already made it difficult enough for me this week, and the whole year in general with these injuries, fcukin yuck man.

They just said on channel 9 news Hartlett did a hammy at training.... So not sure what to believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 11 Teams Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back