Thoughts?
I have 19 trades left and sick to death of Martins s*** scores

If you have 19 trades left....

HsGE95L.jpg

Just about can't take Stefan Martin no more. Thinking

Ben Ken - Matheison
Martin - NicNat

15 trades (****)

Shaw, Gibson, Rance, Laird, Adams, DBJ (Brown, Ruggles)

Dangerfield, Parker, Ablett, Mitchell, Armitage, Libba, Smith (Davis, Macpherson, Matheison)

NicNat, Jacobs (Grimley)

Martin, Zorko, Hall, Wells, Wingard, Kerridge (McCarthy, Petracca)

Really unsure if I should be trading Martin with such limited trades, just the rucks are such a crucial posistion in supercoach and mine are scoring so shit. Thoughts?

Can anybody get their crystal ball out and tell me who will average more out of Priddis and R Gray? Thanks :thumbsu:

Had to make the same decision last week. I think R Gray is the right choice. Priddis looks like he's lost a step and may need a rest. Gray should play every game from here, prefer his finals run and has more upside.

Was anyone concerned seeing Goldy with a large ice pack on his knee at the end of the game on Friday night? Any chance he could miss this week?

Am seriously considering bringing in Lycett into my forward line. Averaging 95 for the season, 100 over the last 3 weeks.

I can afford any forward under 500k, and Lycett is one of, if not the best option IMO in that range. With the added insurance of ruck coverage he looks a good option.

Blicavs :(
Geelong :(
SuperCoach :I

No trades. That is all. Hopefully Blics fires up a bit at Cat Park this week, ditto Geelong. Only 16 trades left so holding fire and hopefully hanging on for the W this week.

Time to make trades with the byes in mind. Unlike most here, round 14 is my problem round with just 15 starters, (23 in round 13 and 20 in round 15). With that in mind Essendon and Melbourne rookies have to go and be replaced by round 14 starters. Hartley gets a reprieve for now as he will be out and won't lose value.

The round 14 Prems I'm interested in are Pendles, Lids, Docherty and perhaps Sloane. With Pendles expected to drop in value, Lids and Sloane to stay much the same and Docherty expected to go up by $30k+ the decision looks pretty obvious.

Parish<Mathieson
BenKen>Docherty via Adams to forwards, giving me back that def/fwd dpp swing.

This will complete my back line ... Shaw, Rance, MBoyd, Simpson, Bartel and Docherty

Of course it's only Monday and a lot could change by Friday (looking at you Goldy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom liberatore has a b/e of 116 whilst he has been pretty consistent it doesn't look like he will be getting back to his 110+ average.

I'm looking at Libba to Neale.

Freo tasty fixture over the next 7 or so weeks, proven scorer, very handy bye round for me.

Doggies fixture gets a little tougher in the short term but you have to love their last 3, Collingwood reserves (seniors all injured), Essendon and Freo.

Must go:
- Stef Martin
- Ben Ken
- Hartley (injured)
- Menadue

Best to get rid of BenKen or Hartley first? Assuming BenKen to avoid money loss?

Thinking:

BenKen > Collins/Tucker via Marcus Adams fwd
Martin > Gawn / NicNat

Help pls

Must go:
- Stef Martin
- Ben Ken
- Hartley (injured)
- Menadue

Best to get rid of BenKen or Hartley first? Assuming BenKen to avoid money loss?

Thinking:

BenKen > Collins/Tucker via Marcus Adams fwd
Martin > Gawn / NicNat

Help pls
good trades.
hold hartley for a week if he misses
get rid of BenKen and got to get rid of Stef.

Goats
OhhhhhCyril
Alexwce

Hewett - 22
Davis - -19
J Smith - 28
DBJ - 44
Brown - 51
Dunkley - -22
BenKen - 96
Kerridge - 60
Hartley - 95
Adams - 53
Tippa - 43
Ruggles - 31
Mathieson - -42
Gresham - 15
Petracca - 10
Wells - 99
Hall - 126
Cox - 49
Selwood - 156
Gray - 73
Paine - -15

Gee Grey is a nice price...But his bye puts me off. 400k tho, and a POD. Might get him in instead of Jelwood next wk

Josh Smith a nice upgrade to Lids next week, I think...

Anybody not getting in Matheison and waiting on Trengove/Morabito(who was VERY good) for Peel/heaven forbid a DPP?

I'm looking at Libba to Neale.

Freo tasty fixture over the next 7 or so weeks, proven scorer, very handy bye round for me.

Doggies fixture gets a little tougher in the short term but you have to love their last 3, Collingwood reserves (seniors all injured), Essendon and Freo.
Good call would like to get Neale in, but he has hit his max price, can't justify the extra 100k over robbie.

Anybody not getting in Matheison and waiting on Trengove/Morabito(who was VERY good) for Peel/heaven forbid a DPP?
thinking about getting him, it would mean i have to play Smith/Davis and bench Tippa in my fwd line which could cost me 10-15 points.
would also lose mid/fwd DPP for the moment, but not really a big deal for one week, if i decide to go Gresham to Paine (via Menadue) next week.

lots to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back