Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weitering - Tucker
Kerridge - R.Gray

17 trades left and $150k left over.... will do M.Brown to S.Collins next week and J.Smith to P.Dangerfield then sit on my team until after the bye rounds

thinking about getting him, it would mean i have to play Smith/Davis and bench Tippa in my fwd line which could cost me 10-15 points.
would also lose mid/fwd DPP for the moment, but not really a big deal for one week, if i decide to go Gresham to Paine (via Menadue) next week.

lots to think about

Paine any chop? What his JS?

I'm looking at Libba to Neale.

Freo tasty fixture over the next 7 or so weeks, proven scorer, very handy bye round for me.

Doggies fixture gets a little tougher in the short term but you have to love their last 3, Collingwood reserves (seniors all injured), Essendon and Freo.
Bugger off Neale, find your own premo ;)
I like his ownership % to stay low plz

Paine any chop? What his JS?
not a hugh ceiling and is mainly going to be a player who is a downgrade option due to them playing.
reckon 50 ave from here on in if he keeps his spot, which is likely, but the Lions have a few players to come back in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Benken > Gray

Lose my MID/FWD link, but simply can't miss Gray at this price.

This means I've missed out on both Matho and Hopper, but all my mid rookies are still mooing, and I can't justify burning a trade for a measley 100k-170k profit.

Ranked 612 with 18 trades and 130k left

Reading a bit about trading 'with the bye rounds in mind'...just curious, are most the posters here seriously going for overall victory?

For mine, if its just league glory you're after then I couldn't possibly justify trading in a lesser player instead of a better one just because of a bye round. More than happy to cop the loss on the chin if that's what it comes to.

Reading a bit about trading 'with the bye rounds in mind'...just curious, are most the posters here seriously going for overall victory?

For mine, if its just league glory you're after then I couldn't possibly justify trading in a lesser player instead of a better one just because of a bye round. More than happy to cop the loss on the chin if that's what it comes to.
Have guys in my league ranked 16 and 68, so it's more or less the same thing for me :huh:

There's a difference between overall victory and overall rank

Just playing around with a few trades.

Tippa to Wingard
Hall to Gray

Wingard will start scoring well now that port might be playing better football and we all know what Gray can do.

Hall looks cooked, didn't really wanna go after the contested ball. Tippa has a little more growth in him yes, but these two players at their prices, knowing what they are capable of scoring is a must consider option.

Thoughts guys?

atm thinking

BenKen > Math
McGovin > Tippet (like the thought of him at F6 should injury strike Gawnstein as i can DPP with Grimley)

will probably change my mind 10000000 x this week though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back