Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried every possible double upgrade/sideways trades yesterday to get my Projected higher than Skids...couldn't even crack 2400 with any of them. :$
Thats because you're not looking properly.
Have faith

I have both and they are both stuffed. Sammy apparently keeps getting the tag which occurs each week, and Ollie has not stepped up all season. I'm trying to be good and not trade them but I cant see how either of them will improve and sub 100 averages are not acceptable.
So you going to get rid of Ollie ? im really considering it .. Wines 2 Gray. I could see Sam Mitchell ending the year with a 105 avg .. Ollie has no chance.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Enter the game changer

930025-jack-trengove.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anybody not jumping on sexy Robbie this week? I didn't see him play last week, but he did ton up right? maybe i am lookin for an excuse not to trade...

not this week - probably not at all to be honest

So you going to get rid of Ollie ? im really considering it .. Wines 2 Gray. I could see Sam Mitchell ending the year with a 105 avg .. Ollie has no chance.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Considering it - projected to lose 30k this week and has not shown any signs of improving even with port improving. The 30k will come in handy with lack of rookies/trades for downgrades.

Traded B.Kennedy -> Mathieson, Papley->Dahlhaus.
What other trades would you guys recommend? Thought about keeping Papley and loopholing Petracca or Tippa...

Is anybody not jumping on sexy Robbie this week? I didn't see him play last week, but he did ton up right? maybe i am lookin for an excuse not to trade...

I might be getting him next week.
He's probably at bottom price this week, but if i get him it will be by culling keays early (who is likely to go up just as much as robbie this week)

So if keays spuds it this week, sexy robbie comes in next week.

If keays scores ok this week, I'll hold him for maximum moo and get sexy robbie or some other fallen premo in a few weeks.

Point being- i think robbie is a good get at his current price- but by no means a must have.

Traded B.Kennedy -> Mathieson, Papley->Dahlhaus.
What other trades would you guys recommend? Thought about keeping Papley and loopholing Petracca or Tippa...

really really - aka impossible to tell without posting your whole team bud

trades left and cash is also important in hoping people can help you with ideas

Currently: (15 trades 184.6 k)
B: Shaw Simpson Laird McVeigh Birchall Tippa (MBrown, Lee)

M: Danger Pendlebury Ablett JSelwood Parker Libba Petracca Hopper (Keays, JSmith, Sumner)

R: Goldy Martin (Grimley)

F: Martin Dahlhaus Franklin Gunston Kerridge BKen (Cox, Redman)

Based on BE's BKen and either Stef Martin or Brown need to go.
If Goldy plays I am leaning towards trading Stef but if Goldy is a late out I will need to switch Cox into the rucks to cover so I might need to keep Stef. If trading in a fwd I need it to be a round 15 bye fwd unless I swap BKen with Petracca and trade Bken for a premo mid.

What looks best out of:
1. Martin to NN/Gawn and BKen to Collins (Brown fwd)

2. Martin to NN/Gawn and BKen to Matho (via Petracca)

3. Brown to Collins and BKen to Zorko

4. Brown to Collins and BKen to any mid (could afford anyone but would probably go Ward/Shiel/Priddis for value unless I fork out for Hanners or Neale).

Its tough because I don't mind keeping Brown as a bench keep given his DPP but I don't really trust his scoring enough to have him on field, but Stef's BE is huge so if I am going to trade him it has to be this week, unsure if West will keep getting games and whether to persist with Stef.

Is it too early to trade out Josh Smith yet? I really want to bring in either Dahl or Gray

Not for me, my mids have been full premo (if you count Libba :rolleyes: ) for a couple of weeks, I almost traded him in for Rockliff after Round 3 but went Parker instead. No regrets with that trade, despite Parker's ups and downs.

Personally, if I was still looking to complete my mids I'd rather wait for Selwood when he goes sub 500.

Is it too early to trade out Josh Smith yet? I really want to bring in either Dahl or Gray
It's never too early to trade any player out for the right reason. In saying that, I would only do the trade if you bring in Dahlhaus. The guy's a gun and you should be well ahead in the long run. You can't say that about Gray.

It's never too early to trade any player out for the right reason. In saying that, I would only do the trade if you bring in Dahlhaus. The guy's a gun and you should be well ahead in the long run. You can't say that about Gray.

take out Dahls monster game of 150odd and his average is 103.22 - not bad indeed - but certainly not MUST category. B/E of 123 he'll be cheaper next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back