Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

This week is hard.

Probably hold mathieson on the bench. Bailey williams on extended bench? Hold i think.

Trade menadue to???
Trade Mitch Brown to???

Possibly menadue to Hams. Brown to Howe/McVeigh.

Stef feels very much like a luxury trade. Chances are that he'll turn it around, even with West likely to be in the team for the foreseeable future.

I have this gut feeling that I should trade him but there's no real gun ruckman putting their names up to be selected. I'd much rather use the cash I have and trade Hartley for Steven as well as sidewaysing Viney to Wingard.

There's certainly truth to this, but on the flip side I rage-traded him to Lycett back in Rd 4 and it was probably the best trade I've made so far (though honestly that's not saying all that much :().

Only partially.

Has cloke ever been a viable Fantasy option?

He's on the outer at your club. He may not even make the team, if he does he is one bad game away from being dropped.

Has cloke ever been a viable Fantasy option?

He's on the outer at your club. He may not even make the team, if he does he is one bad game away from being dropped.

I had him over a couple of years. A while back it was. There are holes in the forward line and a return to some form wouldn't be a huge surprise.

Have to upgrade Mohr to Collins for byes and will be dropping Sumner to get in a rookie. Joyce looks to be my best option at the moment. Anyone have any extra info on him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travis Cloke at $360, anyone?
Franklin to Cloke would save you $136,000.
Do it.
;)

Anyone know anything about joyce and hams?
Hams has been playing well in the VFL (38 disposals a couple of weeks ago) which may (read, is) a better form guide than Joyce in the NEAFL.
Joyce has DPP though which may make moving him around your bench a bit easier and is $30 k cheaper than Hams who has forward status only. I'm considering one for my bench. When you have a $245k bench player who hasn't played since round 1, time to swap out. :)

Franklin to Cloke would save you $136,000.
Do it.
;)

Hams has been playing well in the VFL which may (read, is) a better form guide than Joyce in the NEAFL.
Joyce has DPP though which may make moving him around your bench a bit easier and is $30 k cheaper than Hams who has forward status only. I'm considering one for my bench. When you have a $245k bench player who hasn't played since round 1, time to swap out. :)

Whoa yeah you need to fix that! Im swapping Menadue to Hams i think. Suns are a trainwreck so i dont trust their players.

Whoa yeah you need to fix that! Im swapping Menadue to Hams i think. Suns are a trainwreck so i dont trust their players.
Updated my post to include Hams 38 disposal game recently (VFL)
J.Bennel was my $245k bench player that I just hadn't been able to get rid of due to forced trades. So many missed opportunities. Must do this week though.

Really struggling with trades this week, tough week looking to trade Conor Menadue to Jarrad McVeigh what rookie I downgrade and what new rookie I bring in is the million dollar question.

Collins seems pretty safe for a cheapie

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back