Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I am curious as to other finished teams. Mine is similar with Sandiwitts.

This will hopefully be my RD 14 team.

DEF Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Tuohy, Shaw (Newman, Vickers Willis)
MID Dangerfield, Pendlebury, T Mitchell, Oliver, Fyfe, Treloar, Beams, Lloyd (S Selwood, Cousins, Greenwood)
RUC Sandilands, Witts (Strnadica)
FWD Dahlhaus, Macrae, Nankervis, Steele, Yeo, Heeney (Bolton, Cunico)

Happy with my DPP and coverage. That should allow me to downgrade and get better premo cover
Sweet team!

Mine will be:

DEF: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Roberton, Lloyd (Scharenberg, Ryan)
MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Jelwood, Murphy, Beams, Fyfe, Titchell, Wines (Lloyd, Cousins, Myers)
R: Nankervis, Ryder (Strndica)
F: Macrae, Dahlhaus, Higgins, Yeo, Steele, Heeney (Greenwood, Bolton)

View attachment 376691 View attachment 376692 This is the situation this week.

Thinking of doing:

JKK > Greenwood
Aaron black > Scooter via Miles

Leaves roughly 360k in the bank for upgrades next week.

Agree it's not the round to upgrade, but think burning two trades for some cash is worthwhile
Nice trades.
You need mids.
But nice team.

Would mcgrath/Newman d6/d7 make a good loophole each week?
I'm thinking of holing both and upgrading evw next week.
Not 100% on either as d6 without the loop.
Loop for now you might be able to trade to a fallen premo if one falls down for you to catch.

Loop for now you might be able to trade to a fallen premo if one falls down for you to catch.
If I go evw to Roberton next week.
Doc Adams laird Roberton Lloyd Newman. Mcgrath hibberd.
I think I've got all the good ones so to speak.
I wouldn't be losing out to much keeping that for the year.
Especially with McGrath's DPP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would mcgrath/Newman d6/d7 make a good loophole each week?
I'm thinking of holing both and upgrading evw next week.
Not 100% on either as d6 without the loop.

Newman is averaging 90+ whilst still finding his feet at AFL level. Why are people looking to upgrade him? Currently averaging as well as or better than Def premo's Shaw, JJ, Howe, Hodge, Rance, Lloyd, TMac & Pittard.

Hell no! dont do it.
Trading in Hibberd when he is about to have a bye this week is asking for trouble. There is plenty of time for him to something stupid between now and next week.
But he already plays for Melbourne

Newman is averaging 90+ whilst still finding his feet at AFL level. Why are people looking to upgrade him? Currently averaging as well as or better than Def premo's Shaw, JJ, Hodge, Rance, Lloyd, TMac & Pittard.
I think if you havnt got doc laird or Adams the trade might be OK.
I'm thinking mcgrath/newman would get me 90+ each week easy via loophole. Probably more.
I like the idea of swinging macgrath to mids to cover a short injury.

I think if you havnt got doc laird or Adams the trade might be OK.
I'm thinking mcgrath/newman would get me 90+ each week easy via loophole. Probably more.
I like the idea of swinging macgrath to mids to cover a short injury.

If I had McGrath I'd be keeping him too. Seems to be improving as the season goes. Gun! I know rookies generally drop off in their first season, but he's been managed really well so far and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he averages 85+ during the second half of the season.

Seems a lot of BF board has gone cold on S.Selwood... Any reason for the change of heart?

My side (likely to be playing this week in bold):

B: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Rance, Shaw, Newman (Stewart, Hampton)
M: Dangerfield, T.Mitchell, Pendles, JPK, Hanners, Fyfe, Beams, Barrett (Myers, Florent, Fisher)
R: Martin, Goldstein (Stranadica)
F: Dahlhaus, Macrae, Nankervis, Turner, Greenwood, Parsons (Black, Eddy)
About $130K bank (can't remember exactly and can't login at work)

Thinking of going:
Hampton -> Scharenberg (can also go Perryman?)
Eddy -> Bolton
Barrett -> J.Selwood
(can also go Dusty?)
$24K after trades.

Only 15 set to play this week and this would give me 18 players through all bye rounds. Then hoped to go Stewart down and Turner up next week but have to find a non R13 bye back line rookie for that to work.

Thought on the above trades?

Seems a lot of BF board has gone cold on S.Selwood... Any reason for the change of heart?
because at first glance it looks like good idea but he doesnt suit everyones structure/plans.

someone is bound to post something about sheep and group think so i'll just add it here.

This year is well shot (hence keeping JJK). Ah well, had a bit of cash so trades for this week are all but locked in as:

- Sandi to Bolten (via Nank)
- Fisher to Dusty
- Marchbank to Adams

Sure it's grabbing premo's before they've had their bye but I was struggling to get a team on the field and this way it allows me an extra week to have a look at Shaz/Cuz for potential downgrades from Stewart/SPP next week and Newman to Doc.

upload_2017-6-1_14-16-14.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back