Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestling with which one to take out of Elliott Yeo or Tobias Greene today?

I am fairly light in Rnd 13 so was always leaning to Yeo but with a BE of 138 he will be cheaper later. Taranto could still become Yeo in Rnd 13.

Thoughts?
I'd go Greene as GWS hit their straps in the run to September

Wrestling with which one to take out of Elliott Yeo or Tobias Greene today?

I am fairly light in Rnd 13 so was always leaning to Yeo but with a BE of 138 he will be cheaper later. Taranto could still become Yeo in Rnd 13.

Thoughts?

Toby "The Human Pig" Greene.

Not only is he a shit bloke, but he also loves this shit we call AFL. Absolute little greedy snout in the trough

Not sure of going M/Bank to Scharenberg early.
Other option is trade JJK for a few weeks. Greene, Yeo, Lynch.
I only have 17 on field.

Hey all,
Have gone
Williamson to Shaz
Balic to Bolton
Have enough money to go Hannan to Pendlebury.
Should I do it???
Have 14 trades remaining.
View attachment 377473
I don't think you can fit Pendlebury into that midfield. Hannan worth keeping IMHO

I've got 17 players playing this week; Sandi included. Is it a good idea to go Newman to Ryan this week to get 18 if Sandi plays, which also allows me to go Eddy to Rockliff next week? (I have the $$$, but not the DPP, to go Newman to Rockliff.)

I've got 17 players playing this week; Sandi included. Is it a good idea to go Newman to Ryan this week to get 18 if Sandi plays, which also allows me to go Eddy to Rockliff next week? (I have the $$$, but not the DPP, to go Newman to Rockliff.)
Risky but if you need it to win your league matchups go for it. Ryan is highly rated

should i go early on shaz and get cousins next week or just miss out on cousins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would do it if u wanted that trade in the long run.

You would be pretty unlucky to lose though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back