Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

170+ last week.
Playing away at Skilled Stadium.
Obvious tag.

All signs points to a big 70 for Sloanebot this week. Probably still bring him because I'm an endless faultbot.
Yehh, stop ending words with bot.
And be more positive about yourself and your new draftees, jeez.
Sloane 130+

Alright guys and girls, I've got some trades in mind but my biggest dilemma is the key aspect of those trades.

Should I trade Nick Riewoldt? I'm weighing up the pros and cons and just can't split it. I've got 3 golden rules, and one is don't trade premiums based off form. I've followed it for as long as I've played SC, but starting to think this might be extentuating circumstances.

Pros -
- He's a gun aand proven SC player. That's the only pro I need.

Cons -
- Will inevitably be managed again later in the year
- Has only score 3 tons so far this year.
- Averages 87.2 if you take out his 163 from round 3.
- Managing an injury that is clearly hampering him (hence the extra rest before the bye).

What do we think? I've held him through his first injury stint, and so far through this stint, just not sure what to do.

North have surprised this season, and that's credit to Scott ......he's feeding the kids into a competitive team & that's great for development .......but also team morale is maintained because the list can see the youngsters being played on merit & not gifted

Scott has said he must workout a way to get Preuss into the team & working with Goldy .....so it will happen
Simpkin is a real talent ......so far the players cut loose last season is proving the correct move & the club appears to be managing the rebuild well
I had us down for 14th preseason. Really love us being competitive during a rebuild. I'm not complaining. 2.8mil space in the salary cap before retirements/delistings. Future looks good IMO.

Alright guys and girls, I've got some trades in mind but my biggest dilemma is the key aspect of those trades.

Should I trade Nick Riewoldt? I'm weighing up the pros and cons and just can't split it. I've got 3 golden rules, and one is don't trade premiums based off form. I've followed it for as long as I've played SC, but starting to think this might be extentuating circumstances.

Pros -

Cons -
- Managing an injury that is clearly hampering him (hence the extra rest before the bye).

What do we think? I've held him through his first injury stint, and so far through this stint, just not sure what to do.
I've actually flirted with the idea of trading nroo in next week.
2 weeks off must help.
Doubt I'll do it.

170+ last week.
Playing away at Skilled Stadium.
Obvious tag.

All signs points to a big 70 for Sloanebot this week. Probably still bring him because I'm an endless faultbot.

53521189bf748b66a77bdcbe2412f7bc.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've actually flirted with the idea of trading nroo in next week.
2 weeks off must help.
Doubt I'll do it.
So what do you think about what I said, rather than what you're doing? lol..

Pros -

Cons -

Re-evaluate in about 3 games after the bye depending on how high the priority of it is. Unless of course you need to trade him to have 18 players this week.

Pros -

Cons -

Imho....if the guy is going to hang up the boots this year he could go out with a bang or a few bangs if you know what i mean.

Imho....if the guy is going to hang up the boots this year he could go out with a bang or a few bangs if you know what i mean.
He's gunna do his best Wayne Carey impression and root his team mates missus?

Re-evaluate in about 3 games after the bye depending on how high the priority of it is. Unless of course you need to trade him to have 18 players this week.
It's either him or Zac Fisher to get me 18. Riewoldt obviously frees up more cash though.

I don't mind fisher.
Carlton played pickett for ages. Fisher has been much better than he was. I think his is is excellent. I traded barrett and kept fisher myself. Think barrett may go up max 50k. Fisher max 120k. All he needs is a few 60 games in a row.
To each there own I guess.
PS. Wasn't having a crack. Just didn't understand logic.

d6a1143f571184db25f94613edd43b40af6d3a629221aba00d9efdcfef5efd84.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back