Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Gamble ------> Valenti (Valenti McKinley Emergs)

Hawkins Piss off son ------> Bradshaw.

Forward line will be Franklin, Pav, Deledio, Brown, Reiwoldt, Rioli and Bradshaw.

Thoughts?

Was going to upgrade 6th mid but Chapman should be back giving me Cotchin/Ebert/Masten to fight out 6th mid spot this rnd.

Leaves with 6 trades plus 300k for that final mid spot.

Will leave it with 4 trades for premium player injuries, with no chance of winning the whole shabang.

Definitely need to be wiser next season with sideways trades ( made 2) and overall choices in the preseason.

Not too sure about Bradshaw as a premium BM. I've had him from the start so I'm laughing, but trading him in now with only a few trades left is dicey. He is in good form, but can have stinkers as well. I'd be more looking at a RoK or Murphy.

Im thinking simmonds to sandi this week.
His scoring this year is hard to ignore.

I am very tempted.

However I think Sandilands is over priced at 520k+.

Also are we 100% sure he is over his niggling injury from last year?

Hrmz.

Problem also is that it will cost me two trades, downgrading Gamble. I would prefer to downgrade Myers in 2-3 weeks insted (Cotchin the other emergency). So I might hold out.

what trades do i need to make first?
I only have 8 trades left.
Backs
P.Burgoyne Barry Wirrpanda Kennelly S.Stevens Gilbee Rutten (E)Myers Selwood

Mids
Cooney Judd Ling Stevens Dal Santo S.Black (E) Masten Crotchin

Rucks
Sandilands Simmonds (E) Kruezer Van Rheenen

Forward
Franklin Murphy J.Brown Roughead Didak Welsh J.Kennedy (E) Gumbelton Valenti

what trades do i need to make first?
I only have 8 trades left.
Backs
P.Burgoyne Barry Wirrpanda Kennelly S.Stevens Gilbee Rutten (E)Myers Selwood

Mids
Cooney Judd Ling Stevens Dal Santo S.Black (E) Masten Crotchin

Rucks
Sandilands Simmonds (E) Kruezer Van Rheenen

Forward
Franklin Murphy J.Brown Roughead Didak Welsh J.Kennedy (E) Gumbelton Valenti

Bolded

Current team:

scscscsctw2.png

Now, i only have 8 trades left with $85,000 in the kitty. Should i:

A) just leave it this week and wait for the cash cows to raise in value

B) trade in armitage for say armfield(?) and then upgrade murphy to chornes?

C) trade in armitage for say armfield(?) and then upgrade ryder to gilbee/millburn/fletcher/bock?

my rucks king and simmo who goes first? please tell me who should and which ruck to bring in? i have 4 trades left and am thinking maybe ottens in a few weeks!

If Burton gets 0-1 weeks... I will just go Gamble -> Morton and Taylor -> Wilkes. That will leave me with 600k to got Jones to Chadwick and Browne to Bartel next week. Then Rioli and Stanton will be the last two to go. But no rush.

If Burton gets 2-3 weeks, its going to fk me up, might go Burton to Roo, then Taylor to Wilkes. Then, atleast get rid of Browne and maybe Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too sure about Bradshaw as a premium BM. I've had him from the start so I'm laughing, but trading him in now with only a few trades left is dicey. He is in good form, but can have stinkers as well. I'd be more looking at a RoK or Murphy.

Yeah.

ROKs B/E is 139 so I might hold off ringing any guns in this week unless Hawkins gets the boot (Highly likely I feel)

Valenti in for Gamble to make cash seems a certainty.

I was thinking Nathan Brown to Wilkes, then Taylor to Pratt. Pratt's averaging over 100, and isn't a real defender (most of whom are underperforming this year.) Pratt's at $483,000 and should go up $50,000 this fortnight, and cos he's really an in-&-under midfielder rather than a hbf cheap-kicker, he should keep going great based on overall '08 indications for his type.

But I'm down to 5 trades!!!

For me it's McKinley > Morton
and either Gibbs or Palmer > Gablett

Leaving me with 7 trades left to cover injuries and upgrades come finals time. :)

Wow its amazing how few trades some people have.

I know!

Some people saying they're down to 5 trades or 7 trades.

I have 12 trades left and 342,000 in the bank.

My tactic was to take it easy at the start and as long as I make the top 4, I'm in good stead.

I'm not totally happy with my performances this year, but I'm winning my matches (6-1) so I guess that's all that matters at the moment!

The question is:

I have Jake Edwards, Josh Hill and Stewart Dew in my forward line.

All 3 didn't play last game and I went in with just 21 players.

Who should I pick up, Dew is the highest priced of the 3 with $311,000.

I know!

Some people saying they're down to 5 trades or 7 trades.

I have 12 trades left and 342,000 in the bank.

My tactic was to take it easy at the start and as long as I make the top 4, I'm in good stead.

I'm not totally happy with my performances this year, but I'm winning my matches (6-1) so I guess that's all that matters at the moment!

The question is:

I have Jake Edwards, Josh Hill and Stewart Dew in my forward line.

All 3 didn't play last game and I went in with just 21 players.

Who should I pick up, Dew is the highest priced of the 3 with $311,000.

That was the plan, after finishing 4th in my league last year (tough league) I have been sitting out of the 8. 4-3 record, however only 1 win from 2nd spot.

Had to burn a few trades early and two sideways trades didn't help, but with 7 trades left the only holes in the team are Simmonds and Palmer.

Ranked #1802 (did i mention I was ranked #23 after week 4 :D), but I'm about to make my run! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back