Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy hasnt been scoring so well as of late - bit of a form patch. I've only got 8 trades left and am well into the 8 in each of my leagues so i might just leave my team alone for a few weeks....unless chrones is nice and cheap next week :D

Hmmm you don't reccommend trading out Murphy, who you upgrade in my midfield then

Cornes, Kornes, Ablett, Stevens, Murphy, Priddis.

I wanna upgrade one to Bartel.

Murphy to Bartel, but only if you have 10+ trades.

Then again, Murphy is more of a DT player so up to you.

145k in the bank, what trades should I make? I was thinking of Simmonds to Sandilands or Moore to a gun midfielders. Any ideas?

i only have 8 trades left do you think there is any must need trades i need to do? i only have $200 in the bank

Backs
P.Burgoyne Barry Wirrpanda Kennelly S.Stevens Gilbee Rutten (E)Myers Selwood

Mids
Cooney Judd Ling Stevens Dal Santo S.Black (E) Masten Crotchin

Rucks
Sandilands Simmonds (E) Kruezer Van Rheenen

Forward
Franklin Murphy J.Brown Roughead Didak Welsh J.Kennedy (E) Gumbelton Valenti

There is a real lack of cows atm..Wilkes is one of the only ones. Then theres Armfield in the centres, who is an option for Wona's downgrade. Then there are a few mids that are just on the outer...Polkinghorne, Ward, Selwood, Grimes. All of those guys I would expect to get a game this year. Grimes due to come in very soon,
Ward has been named on the extended bench a few times, and now that Callan is injured could get a game.
Polkes has been an emergency for quite a while and should get a game soon.
Selwood could always get a game sometime
EDIT: Valenti aswell
Morton also. Though I've umming and ahhing all week about him. I desperately want to offload N Thompson before he drops any further, but am not at all sold that Morton will continue to get a regular game. Made that mistake earlier with SDT and am still bleeding about that. Got him in to make some quick coin, now am stuck with a non-playing dud stinking up my bench.
Dunno what to do.
I'm staying off Sandilands, Cox will probably miss the end of the season and I can then bring him in as a replacement... hopefully Sandlilands loses a bit of value so I can upgrade Simmonds at the same time if need be.
Why do you say this? That would be a freaking disaster.

More thinking ahead to next week, but wondering if anyone has thoughts on which one out of Griffen and Palmer should make way for Bartel?

i only have 8 trades left do you think there is any must need trades i need to do? i only have $200 in the bank

Backs
P.Burgoyne Barry Wirrpanda Kennelly S.Stevens Gilbee Rutten (E)Myers Selwood

Mids
Cooney Judd Ling Stevens Dal Santo S.Black (E) Masten Crotchin

Rucks
Sandilands Simmonds (E) Kruezer Van Rheenen

Forward
Franklin Murphy J.Brown Roughead Didak Welsh J.Kennedy (E) Gumbelton Valenti
Also i have Murphy and J.Kennedy out with suspension and injury if Gumbelton and Valenti dont play what do i do?

Mr Christo, Cox's injury does not require corrective surgery. He is playing with anti-inflammatories and analgesics. Wasn't even initially assessed as a fracture, but as ligament damage. Six weeks out of football at the end of the home-and-away season and he will be right to commence pre-season training in October. No reason to miss any games for the remainder of the season

... I hope :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More thinking ahead to next week, but wondering if anyone has thoughts on which one out of Griffen and Palmer should make way for Bartel?
The exact same question I'll be asking next week... Think the answer has to be Griffen though. He averages less, has had way too many mediocre scores, and only two scores over 100 so far.

Yeah, that was my thinking. Mainly was tossing it up because I've also got Pav and Ibbo, and it kind of 'looks wrong' having three Freo players starting :p

Is this the week to trade Scott DT down to an "on the bubble" player such as Wilkes or should I wait a week and get Dennis Armfield.

Having the same issue. Dont know enough about either and dont trust WC or Carlton with their rookies.

Both have been good so should get more game time but who have they replaced and when are they coming back?:confused:

Your screwed dude. Pack up and go home. Also, Brown might not play too, just to rub salt into your gaping wounds.

I'm in a similar boat.

Need Chapman back or Valanti or preferably both so I can replace Chappy with Burton suspended (have Chappy on bench) and getting Valenti back would mean I can start him as my 7th forward instead of dam Tippet who is frustrating me no end. :rolleyes:

Are people trading to upgrade and consequently leaving no players on bench? I have Tippet Gamble on bench, want to trade Tippet, but that only leaves Gamble on bench, and he didn't play last week, and there's no guarantee whoever I trade in Tippet will get games either?

So, do people sacrifice bench to make coin?

Hey guys just your thoughts,
Think of losing rioli and m.murphy for s.johnson and b.harvey
could pay off there mayb higher priorities in my team than murphy however eg ibbo, tippett(bench).
Any other options you guys have other than that which may involve either rioli ibbo or murphy have more than 70k in the bank

Hey guys just your thoughts,
Think of losing rioli and m.murphy for s.johnson and b.harvey
could pay off there mayb higher priorities in my team than murphy however eg ibbo, tippett(bench).
Any other options you guys have other than that which may involve either rioli ibbo or murphy have more than 70k in the bank
If you can hold out, I would trade Murphy for Boomer next week. Boomer's price is set to drop another 20 grand even with a decent game. Plus he'll have Linga on his tail Friday night. Last time Cats and Roos met Boomer got shut down and only scored 29 or thereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back