Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hold onto your trades and make the Cornes to Enright while he is relatively cheap & a BE of 73.[/quote said:
seems like a pretty good idea, really want to get muston but think i'm gunna have to miss out on this one due to my situation with trade and i'm pretty happy with my midfield at the moment.

Cheers for you opinion

seems like a pretty good idea, really want to get muston but think i'm gunna have to miss out on this one due to my situation with trade and i'm pretty happy with my midfield at the moment.

Cheers for you opinion
AFLRocks we all want Muston, i have 11 trades left and i am still reluctant to do it. With 8 games to go & finals if you make it, your situation u want at least 2-3 trades for finals. Godd Luck

AFLRocks we all want Muston, i have 11 trades left and i am still reluctant to do it. With 8 games to go & finals if you make it, your situation u want at least 2-3 trades for finals. Godd Luck

Cheers, yeah i am even thinking that i hold off on trading all together this week and hope that Patrenko or cheney get a game to cover cornes.

I am playing the bottom team in my league this week so a 0 will not make a difference. Should i be jumping on Enright this week or should i wait a week and hope he remains at the same price and pick him up then? Hmmm!

I got some good advice being that if you were planning to downgrade a cash cow in your mids at some stage before the end of the year, then Muston is probably as good as you are going to get. So it's a trade you were going to do anyway, you're just taking the opportunity earlier because it's there.

You get a probable keeper for $94K plus the spare cash which you can save for 4 weeks time if you want to, to save the trades a bit.

I am concerned about my trades too but am thinking about spacing them out with 1 per week (I need to get Ablett back and replace Chornes) and copping a donut here and there if I have to. But I'd rather get Muston now then have to settle for some dodgy rookie in round 17 just for the sake of a downgrade.

Advice needed.

I have some backline worries. My backline is Goddard, Gilbert, P Burgoyne, Cornes, Malceski, Hill, Grimes With Rance and Broughton on the bench.

I have 10 trades left and i want to get Muston for Dangerfield into my midfield.

Which one of the backmen should i trade?

Take your pick out of Malceski, Hill, Rance.
I'd take hill. I've done it.

Advice needed.

I have some backline worries. My backline is Goddard, Gilbert, P Burgoyne, Cornes, Malceski, Hill, Grimes With Rance and Broughton on the bench.

I have 10 trades left and i want to get Muston for Dangerfield into my midfield.

Which one of the backmen should i trade?

That is a tough spot with potentially Cornes, Hill, Rance and even Malceski in some doubt to play this week. That could leave you with 2 donuts. It also depends on if you are going for league wins or overall ranking as you would be more likely to keep Cornes when going for the league win. You really need to wait til teams are selected tonight before trading here. Hill/Cornes/Malceski would be the obvious ones to consider trading.

A lot of the decision is whether to trade Hill or Malceski. It really depends on who you think will be the better scorer out of those 2 players. At the moment it looks like Hill will score better

never get a rookie once they've gone up

so, no, not a good idea

fev will cmoe good, leave him in.

While i generally agree with this rule there are exceptions (broughton might not be one of these)

For instance i know people that picked up Ibbotson last year after his first price rise and he turned out to be a keeper, so while they didnt get maximum value, they still picked up a keeper for less than 200k.

Out Whitecross, In Muston
Out Malceski, In Drummond

$70k left over but only 4 trades left for the season. I've been hit hard but hopefully things are sorted enough now that I can ride out the next 8 weeks without changes. Got players on the bench who will play and quality on the park.

Out Muston, In Whitecross
Out Malceski, In Drummond

$70k left over but only 4 trades left for the season. I've been hit hard but hopefully things are sorted enough now that I can ride out the next 8 weeks without changes. Got players on the bench who will play and quality on the park.

If I was you I'd do Whitecross out and Muston in. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Option A:-
Out:- Chad Cornes, Liam Picken
Ins:- Jed Adcock, Gary Ablett Jnr

Option B:-
Out:- Chad Cornes, Aaron Edwards
Ins:- Paul Duffield, Steven Johnson

My current team is:-
Backs:- Goddard, Gilbert, Gilbee, Cornes, Hill, Houlihan, Grimes
(Broughton, Hodge)

Mids:- Judd, Selwood, Mitchell, Gibbs, Rich, Muston
(Picken, Cook) (Yep, got Muston last week)

Rucks:- Cox, Mcintosh
(Spencer, Browne)

Forwards:- Riewoldt, Pavlich, Deledio, Franklin, Higgins, Krakouer, Edwards
(Walker, Brown)

I'm in a very tough league with only 8 trades remaining. I'm just holding onto position 8 on the ladder. Team i'm up against this is formidable and has GAJ.

mcglynn > muston (muston would be a starter)

krak > riewoldt?

OR

robinson > muston (bench player)

krak > ROK or stevie J

HELP!

Krak out. want to upgrade to okeefe or even fev or brown??

want muston in. have cogs and sidebottom as the ones to go??
if go with cogs bit more coin for future trades, but sidebottom still gives me over 100k.

any ideas??

8 trades left. Would take me to six but get a gun (and I mean gun) forward.

Out - Zaharikis, Krakouer
In - Muston, Riewoldt/Johnson (will probably go Roo)

done my trades.

beams out for muston like everyone is doing

cornes out for drummond

7 trades left. gilbert to rest on the bench for one week

mcglynn > muston

krak > roo?

next week go with the cornes to ellis trade. 6 trades left.

thoughts?

or i go robinson > muston

krak > ROK or stevie J

next week cornes to ellis, leaves me 6 trades, no riewoldt

I have just 5 trades left but this is my side.

B: Drummond, Goddard, Newman, Gilbee, Cornes, Gilbert, Grimes (Rance, Cheney)
M: Dal'Santo, Judd, Selwood, Gibbs, Cooney, Power (Muston, Barham)
R: Cox, McIntosh (Jacobs, Spencer)
F: Pavlich, Deledio, Chapman, Franklin, Higgins, Lovett, Krackouer (Walker, Warren)

So with five trades left I think I may go Krackouer to Steve Johnson and Cornes to Enright. It means that I will have just 3 trades left and Gilbert on the bench but with both Rance and Cheney named this week I avae cover. the trades give me the following forwardline and backline (the mids and rucks are set and I'm not touching them for the rest of the year)...

B: Drummond, Goddard, Newman, Enright, Gilbee, Glbert, Grimes (Rance, Cheney)

The avove backline can easily bring out 700 points each week with every player there avearging just below or over 100. The three 'G's' at the end there are a little daunting but all should hold up for the rest of the season.

F: Johnson, Pavlich, Chapman, Deledio, Franklin, Higgins, Lovett (Warren, Walker)

I hink this is quite strong. Many people seem to be underrating Lovett in SC, but before he played th Cats last week he had been averaging 100 popinys in the previous five games. Higgins it seems is back with a big 120 on the weekend. I really need Franklin to fire in the second half of the year and I think that the mid-season break will see him good. He should be getting 100 until the rest of the season.

So, if I make my trades I will have a team that should be getting 100 from each player, each week. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back