Preview Round 12 Fremantle v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really happy with the "No Changes" this week. I was hoping to see at least one of Smith , Heyne, or, Pattison in the team, no reflection on the players in the 22, but now is not the time to have a settled team, better to have that from about round 16 or 17.

FINAL Team for St Kilda:

Backs: Steven Baker / Jason Blake / Sam Gilbert
Half Backs: Raphael Clarke / Sam Fisher / James Gwilt
Centreline: Brendon Goddard / Nick Dal Santo / Farren Ray
Half Forwards: Clinton Jones / Justin Koschitzke / Adam Schneider
Forwards: Brett Peake / Ben McEvoy / Stephen Milne
Followers: Michael Gardiner / Lenny Hayes / Leigh Montagna
Interchange: Robert Eddy / Jarryn Geary / Andrew McQualter / Rhys Stanley

Emergencies: Alistair Smith / Adam Pattison / Nick Heyne

Not really surprised there was no change given Lyon doesn't like making many changes.

Would have liked to have maybe seen Smith or Heyne get a run in place of Eddy but not too bothered, the main thing is the Stanley Knife keeps his spot. Would have been spewing if he was left out.

FINAL Team for St Kilda:

Backs: Steven Baker / Jason Blake / Sam Gilbert
Half Backs: Raphael Clarke / Sam Fisher / James Gwilt
Centreline: Brendon Goddard / Nick Dal Santo / Farren Ray
Half Forwards: Clinton Jones / Justin Koschitzke / Adam Schneider
Forwards: Brett Peake / Ben McEvoy / Stephen Milne
Followers: Michael Gardiner / Lenny Hayes / Leigh Montagna
Interchange: Robert Eddy / Jarryn Geary / Andrew McQualter / Rhys Stanley

Emergencies: Alistair Smith / Adam Pattison / Nick Heyne

:thumbsu: happy with this team, atm anyway

will be intersting to see how we go, been playing fairly well although we havent really beaten anyone of note in the last few weeks.

so this will be a good test, freo at subi
if we get up i'll be a lot more confident of were we stand atm but having said that losing wouldnt be the end of the world

a good win will put us in a good position to challenge the cats next rd

and on another note, contrats steve milne on 200 game:thumbsu:

I think if St Kilda win this one, it'll be against the odds...

Freo's got Palmer, Schammer back compared to last time (although McPharlin & Mayne out... which is not a big out).

St Kilda has 3 players out, Riewoldt, Dawson and Armitage. I say Armitage as well, given the clearance scene against Richmond last week, and Armitage's performance against Freo last time the 2 teams met.

Plus, this game is in Subi... so the odds are against St Kilda, but let's see what happens.

Ah, sorry fellas, probably won't watch the game.

My wife just had our first daughter on Saturday morning. Caesarean, so we're going to be in hospital a fair bit for the next five days.

Enjoy the game for me!

I think if St Kilda win this one, it'll be against the odds...

Freo's got Palmer, Schammer back compared to last time (although McPharlin & Mayne out... which is not a big out).

St Kilda has 3 players out, Riewoldt, Dawson and Armitage. I say Armitage as well, given the clearance scene against Richmond last week, and Armitage's performance against Freo last time the 2 teams met.

Plus, this game is in Subi... so the odds are against St Kilda, but let's see what happens.

Dont forget Gram

Not really happy with the "No Changes" this week. I was hoping to see at least one of Smith , Heyne, or, Pattison in the team, no reflection on the players in the 22, but now is not the time to have a settled team, better to have that from about round 16 or 17.

To give Pattison a run, you would either have to drop our least effective tall forward ( Stanley ) or ruckman ( McEvoy ).
I'm not sure you'd want to do either.

Ummm 24 is sort of nice, not particularly hot. I know Melbourne is pretty bad compared to Perth ( and I've lived in both cities ) but its not quite Alaska.

24C is nice you are right but with no breeze to speak of the boys will be feeling it later in the game. Should be a cracker

My wife just had our first daughter on Saturday morning. Caesarean, so we're going to be in hospital a fair bit for the next five days.

Enjoy the game for me!
That's no excuse, geez they have TV's in hospitals yeah?

Congratulation Persevering Saint, for those of us that are already parents will attest your life from hence forth will be forever changed.

I will be unable to watch the game either. If I'm lucky I might be able to check the scores on the computer. I might have to sneak out of bed later too, to watch Germany v Australia... what time does that start aest?

I predict a draw in both games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy the game for me!
Congratulations! :thumbsu:

Really don't know how today is going to play out. Freo are deserved favourites, but if we play our best I believe we can get something out of the game. Just need to take the majority of our chances (which we were doing at the start of the season, but not so much recently).

Ummm 24 is sort of nice, not particularly hot. I know Melbourne is pretty bad compared to Perth ( and I've lived in both cities ) but its not quite Alaska.

24C is great for watching football but it's a bit warm for playing in, especially if there is no breeze.

Will probably favour Freo who are more used to playing in warm weather than we will be coming from Melbourne.

Should cool down a fair bit in the second half at least when the sun starts setting.

Enjoy the game for me!

Congratulations, Percy !

Football has such little importance now, enjoy the ride, they grow so fast.

Got a name yet ? If not, how about Nicky, Justine, Raphaela, Sam or Michaela ?

Alright, Haselby has been named for Fremantle and will play today. His inclusion comes at the expense of Rhys Palmer.

St Kilda go in unchanged, with Stanley at FF, so not to worry.

PS: Congrats Persevering Saint, enjoy this moment. You'll probably have many more moments as you go (not that I can talk). Best wishes for you and your family.

Congrats to Persevering Saint...

Alright, Haselby has been named for Fremantle and will play today. His inclusion comes at the expense of Rhys Palmer.

St Kilda go in unchanged, with Stanley at FF, so not to worry.

PS: Congrats Persevering Saint, enjoy this moment. You'll probably have many more moments as you go (not that I can talk). Best wishes for you and your family.

That is official.

Sounds like there may have been some obfuscation on the late changes.

Haze in for Palmer is OK for us - Hazleby still has question marks over his back and Palmer has been better than his stats imply as he has had hard tags in a couple of recent matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back