Review Round 12 vs Adelaide Crows @ TIO Stadium, Darwin - 03/06/23 - 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe not 3 bags of 5 but it's an excellent counterpoint to the nuffies who thought he was a bust
I've said it before
He came in as a skinny kid and played off half back every game in his rookie season
Extraordinary talent now believing in himself and perhaps more importantly garnering belief from his team mates
Rotating between high forward and deep forward is great for him. Sometimes he can kick it in to our forwards and get some goal assists, but I think always having to kick from 40-60m out isn’t ideal. This gives him some cheapies and shows off his athleticism at ground level too.

The team is also kicking it to him more, and Luko is using his body better. Actually getting some contested marks because the two biggest defenders have to go on King or Casboult (or Chol, if he ever makes it back).

I'd encourage everyone to check out the 2nd quarter from 51-16 down
2 of our most maligned players Fiorini and The Rat were arguably the 2 most influential players on the ground from that point
That was when someone had to make a stand and get us back into it at ground level
Luko and The Bear will get the accolades for their finishes but take a bow Rory and Brayden
Of course Ando flipped the turbo boost as well

5 points for this?

I was doing it wrong the whole time
Farce i thought.
I think if any bulldogs supports say anything in our autopsy threads we should get our mods to ban them too and quote the Mutt v BillyRay precedent

Hope you don't mind the West Coast intrusion but I've been enjoying watching Gold Coast's growth this season. The side is doing all the little things right and with its manic intensity and effort, is getting just reward. As a footy fan, it's terrific to watch and I'd love to see your mob slide into finals this season, perhaps even jag a win or two.

Cant wait for the sunday footy show to say the suns didnt win but that the crows arent used to the darwin conditions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant wait for the sunday footy show to say the suns didnt win but that the crows arent used to the darwin conditions
“The Round So Far” was pretty positive. Big wraps on Luko and Rowell. Old mate Kane was saying the nice things too about our determination and how he feels the clubs stands for something (paraphrasing). Did bring up the 50m penalty, but mentioned the same thing happened the week before.

Also, are there a bigger bunch of whiny, insecure supporters on here than the Adelaide bunch?

Most supporter groups don’t need to hit us with the ‘plastic’ ‘no fans’ etc after a game because it’s low hanging fruit and just a bit sad really.

But even before tonight, a lot of them just really seem to hate our existence I’ve noticed and I don’t really understand why? There’s never been any tension between the 2 before the Rankine trade?

Feels good man.

Also, are there a bigger bunch of whiny, insecure supporters on here than the Adelaide bunch?

Most supporter groups don’t need to hit us with the ‘plastic’ ‘no fans’ etc after a game because it’s low hanging fruit and just a bit sad really.

But even before tonight, a lot of them just really seem to hate our existence I’ve noticed and I don’t really understand why? There’s never been any tension between the 2 before the Rankine trade?

Feels good man.
Something something Nathan Bock?

Being a total flog here but i was one of few backing in Luko's move to the forward line, just needed time to adjust.

Kingy and Luko on track for some very good numbers considering Kingy is coming off an ACL and Luko has never played full time forward!

Kingy 30 goals
Luko 23 goals
Levi 8 goals
Chol 7 goals

Being a total flog here but i was one of few backing in Luko's move to the forward line, just needed time to adjust.

Kingy and Luko on track for some very good numbers considering Kingy is coming off an ACL and Luko has never played full time forward!

Kingy 30 goals
Luko 23 goals
Levi 8 goals
Chol 7 goals
And since Chol and Casboult basically swap, I’d add them together as one player. Not bad from the talls.

Just need some of the smalls to hit the scoreboard consistently too.

It begins my friends, the narrative is changing.

View attachment 1704093
See this post is ironic considering the amount of pure A-grade salt that's been poured out by Adeladian flogs in that MB thread

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

Watched the game last night after dinner out,the game had finished and no idea who won.
Congrats great job done
Now just got to keep that intensity up,your pressure was top 6 imo in the last half of game.
The umps ,not sure as I thought earlier you were getting rheemed.
Then I thought a few more 50/50s going your way,that’s certainly not taking anything away from the fact the suns were harder and relentless at the footy and kept following up at the next contest.
Get behind the boys ,was a great game to watch.

And since Chol and Casboult basically swap, I’d add them together as one player. Not bad from the talls.

Just need some of the smalls to hit the scoreboard consistently too.

When people wonder why we go tall in the forward line……..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 12 vs Adelaide Crows @ TIO Stadium, Darwin - 03/06/23 - 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back