Trades Round 13 trades (First bye week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macpherson > Phillips
McCarthy > Hams

Leaves me with 100k, an 8/10/12 bye structure, and 21 on the field this week. Couldn't be better placed if I tried.

Now watch it all turn to shit when the teams come out :mad:

Who are the best midfield option from 540k or lower?

That is playing this week and excluding Rockliff?

Down slightly the last couple of weeks, but probably Coniglio ($529k)

If you want to take a punt and save some money you could try Gaff ($436k; coming back from concussion a few weeks back) or Zaharakis ($448k; susceptible to the odd tag).

Keayes - Reid
Petracca- Rose

$600k war chest for upgrades over the byes.

20 playing this week. Loads of rookies but 7/8 gun mids playing - should keep me up there.

What is rose's job security like? I'm always scared of picking rookies that play for sydney.

For the first week I've traded two injured players(both on the bench)out.
Hewett for Hams
Cameron for Vince

Half of my defence is Carlton so Weitering has been placed on the bench and Vince in defence.
Hams has replaced Tom Phillips from Collingwood who has gone to the bench. Phillips will come onto the field in the rest of the bye rounds as Wingard and then O'Brien leave.
I now will have at least 18 available players for all of the byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at trading tipungwuti > Vince and either petracca or davis to Montagna/zorko/gray or getting rid of mathieson.

Is mathieson likely to come back?

EDIT:
Changed my mind - Tipungwuti > Vince and Liberatore > Dangerfield. Bought libba as a stepping stone when he was like 430k and looks like he has topped out at 474k so I might bank that cash and grab Danger.

Last edited:
Who are the best midfield option from 540k or lower?
Just having a quick look
Rockliff (524): as close to a must have as there'll ever be. If you don't have him then he should be top of your list

Selwood (499): coming off a great game on Saturday, although he was been quiet the few weeks before that. Went on a run of 3 or 4 120+ games about a month ago

Lewis (522): Oddly out of form at the start of the season, although has found some form recently, 3 round average of 124. Underpriced for what he is capable of

Priddis (512): also quite undepriced, has been a little up and down this season but is coming off back to back 114's and with his next two against Brisbane and the Bombers he could easily go 130 and 150. 5 round average 105

Bontempelli (499): Averaging 89 but don't let that fool you. With a role change recently that has seen him have more midfield time, he has averaged 105 in his last 5, and cracked the ton in 4 of his last 6, never dropping below 90. Kid is a genuine star.

Ablett (521): He hasn't been tearing games apart like he used to, but is still back to his scoring best. He's no longer getting 30 touches and 3 goals anymore, relying heavily on tackles now. He's averaged 11 tackles in his last 3 to go with an average of 121.

Honourable Mention to Cotchin (544), who is just over your limit.
3 round average of 119 and a 5 round average of 109.

Menadue to Tucker via Tippa, and then either J. Smith to Motlop or Armitage to Jelwood. Not sure. Leaves me with 8/10/12 bye structure.

Just having a quick look
Rockliff (524): as close to a must have as there'll ever be. If you don't have him then he should be top of your list

Selwood (499): coming off a great game on Saturday, although he was been quiet the few weeks before that. Went on a run of 3 or 4 120+ games about a month ago

Lewis (522): Oddly out of form at the start of the season, although has found some form recently, 3 round average of 124. Underpriced for what he is capable of

Priddis (512): also quite undepriced, has been a little up and down this season but is coming off back to back 114's and with his next two against Brisbane and the Bombers he could easily go 130 and 150. 5 round average 105

Bontempelli (499): Averaging 89 but don't let that fool you. With a role change recently that has seen him have more midfield time, he has averaged 105 in his last 5, and cracked the ton in 4 of his last 6, never dropping below 90. Kid is a genuine star.

Ablett (521): He hasn't been tearing games apart like he used to, but is still back to his scoring best. He's no longer getting 30 touches and 3 goals anymore, relying heavily on tackles now. He's averaged 11 tackles in his last 3 to go with an average of 121.

Honourable Mention to Cotchin (544), who is just over your limit.
3 round average of 119 and a 5 round average of 109.

What you think of Robbie Gray?
I'll probably grab either him or one of the others you mentioned.
The week after I'll probably get another player of the ones you mentioned as well.

I need to trade in 2x rd 15 byes for a 8/10/12 structure. Smith and Wagner out.

Hanley, Birchall, Cutler, Isaac Smith on my watch list.

Leaning towards Hanley and Birchall so far. Can't afford Hanley/Smith combo.

Last edited:
What you think of Robbie Gray?
I'll probably grab either him or one of the others you mentioned.
The week after I'll probably get another player of the ones you mentioned as well.
Robbie Gray is great too, I would have mentioned him if not for his forward status

We the Byes are almost upon us. Be nice to see them behind us though. Just hoping I can come out at the end of them further up the ladder instead of down. With only 18 players available this week (If there are no surprises come Thursday), I will try to get 2 players in playing this week, give me a couple of options for a bad score here and there instead of having to take the 18 I have.

Anyone know of any good rookies to bring in Def under 170k playing both this week and next? (North, GWS, Lions, Freo, Cats, Hawks) Options look pretty slim.

Hey guys,

I was wondering what is a good bye score. The predictor has me at 1604 at the moment and I have no clue whether I should be happy or not :p

Hey guys,

I was wondering what is a good bye score. The predictor has me at 1604 at the moment and I have no clue whether I should be happy or not :p

Not sure exactly what is a good score, but the predictor has me at 1805.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back