Preview Round 13 v Adelaide AO Thursday June 6th 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd love to see Smith playing, he isn't replacing either of them in their current roles.
short is no value to this side atm tell me how he fits in time and time again he stuffs it up and his role. really small sighted from yze. graham is also floundering big time and seaping mistakes if we dont trade him next year we are doomed

short is no value to this side atm tell me how he fits in time and time again he stuffs it up and his role. really small sighted from yze.
Last named on the bench. Please let him be the sub. And then if we miraculously have a game with none of our players injured, he won't have to come on.

You do realise that the teams are just jumbled together and not picked in the positions they will necessarily start?
Of course I realise that…MC has loaded up on a team that is effectively backmen (Miller, Balta and the pseudo back Kosi, when we need a genuine KPF ( it aint Kosi nor Balta)

Last edited:
I actually think we have a legit chance of winning this one.
I'm sad that Sonsie is likely the sub though. But then again I'm not sure as we have a lot of pure mids in the team right now which may throw our balance out.

short is no value to this side atm tell me how he fits in time and time again he stuffs it up and his role. really small sighted from yze. graham is also floundering big time and seaping mistakes if we dont trade him next year we are doomed

Graham currently has as much trade valueas most of us on Big Footy. Nil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200.gif

Agree just because we got some senior players back won't change the result. Our forward line still stinks. Worst in the AFL
win next week and play our grand finals against carltoon and colonwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back