Status
Not open for further replies.

Pannalstaroz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm beginning to suffer from "Blockbuster Fatigue" and tonight presents yet another huge challenge to the Dogs, up against a rampaging Geelong unit. Challenges all over the park - can our midfield of young stars get on top of their established stars, can our backline hold Hawkins and his band of merry men? Can their backline hold our now more effective forwards and can we continue our rise as a young, powerful team?

It's all to play for tonight.

Go Dogs.

Huge game. If we can limit Dangerfields impact on the game than it will give us a huge chance to win. It's no coincidence that the three games Geelong have lost this year are games where Dangerfield has been far from his best.

Congratulations to the Bont on his 50th tonight! Not many players have played the game while making such an impact at a young age like this kid. We are truly blessed to be witnessing greatness.

Win this and we are very likely for top 4 you'd think.

Win this AND one of the Sydney Geelong games later and top two beckons.

Should be a good clash. Won't be a big margin in this one. Think the Dahl loss is a bit too much to cover. Cats by 12 points.

Another thing, this should be our third 45k crowd for the year. I know it's not MCG 70k+ but packing out Ethiad is great to be apart of instead of 28k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is huge. Win and we're in the box seat for top 4. Lose and we're in the 5-8 spot. Need to win this or the Sydney game.

Massive game. I hate Geelong, absolutely hate them. Smugness from the players to the coach and their supporters. Time to bring them down a few pegs.

Go Dogs!

Can't attend tonight for a couple of exciting reasons - I'm looking after my sick baby son while his mum goes out for aunt's birthday dinner and I've just returned from the podiatrist who burned two warts off my foot with liquid nitrogen and I am in absolute ducking campaigning agony. I might have to borrow McLean's moon boot. However, if anyone isn't attending tonight in protest at team selection feel free to babysit for me & ill dose myself up on Nurofen plus and hobble to the train.

Hoping for a win tonight and am quietly confident. Geelong have been inconsistent. Not great at backing up victories. Libba gets better every week and with Bont they won't allow their mids freedom. One of our forwards are due a big game. go Dogs. Go Lin Jong.

Anyone think the Cats are due for a down week? Been up for GWS/North games the past fortnight. Inconsistency is the biggest thing in footy.

Can't attend tonight for a couple of exciting reasons - I'm looking after my sick baby son while his mum goes out for aunt's birthday dinner and I've just returned from the podiatrist who burned two warts off my foot with liquid nitrogen and I am in absolute ducking campaigning agony. I might have to borrow McLean's moon boot. However, if anyone isn't attending tonight in protest at team selection feel free to babysit for me & ill dose myself up on Nurofen plus and hobble to the train.

Hoping for a win tonight and am quietly confident. Geelong have been inconsistent. Not great at backing up victories. Libba gets better every week and with Bont they won't allow their mids freedom. One of our forwards are due a big game. go Dogs. Go Lin Jong.

upload_2016-6-18_15-45-9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back