F:
Jack Ginnivan, Mabior Chol, Luke Breust
R:
Lloyd Meek, Jai Newcombe, Changkuoth Jiath

INT:
Nick Watson, Massimo D'Ambrosio, Conor Nash, Calsher Dear, Blake Hardwick
EMER:
Jai Serong, Max Ramsden, Harry Morrison

Good development game for the group. We have been off broadway for a long time. 85,000 crowd is the biggest occasion most will have played in. Richmond are a bottom 4 side and on form we should win comfortably. Looking forward to seeing how the team handles the occasion

I hope Watson isn’t sub. Can smell a 4 goal break out game in front of the big crowd.

The Mabior Chol Cup

Got to use this as an opportunity to improve our %. Play with the same intensity we have been and a 10 goal win should be achievable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just texted my Richmond mate to see if he was "going to the G to celebrate CJ's 50th?"
And dont forget Ian. One of the best boundary umpires going around.

AFL congratulates Ian Burrows on 400 games​

Ian Burrows who will officiate his 400th match in the Richmond v Hawthorn game on Saturday

300...pffft.

The next step in our development: Sieze the opportunity to boost our percentage.

Just texted my Richmond mate to see if he was "going to the G to celebrate CJ's 50th?"

It’s actually quite nice that the feral Chicken poop, spitting, membership card burning supporters are so supportive of CJ. Although when he gets going he is exciting to watch, almost goat 🐐 like in fact..Almost feel sorry watching him play against a potato'🥔 farmer in some bloke called Dusty….

The lid may be well and truly off, but gotta remember wins against Bulldogs, Saints and GWS all could've easily been losses. Even the Crows game we got lucky with them being off – so we got to reign in our expectations. So with that said, Hawks by 72 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back