Preview Round 14 Early Thoughts - Sydney Swans vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malthouse is one of life's naturally miserable gits. Second only to getting four points is seeing him in a bad mood after a loss - got to be an extra incentive for us for next week.

Early thoughts?

I'm still getting around trying comprehend how half a dozen players of our players were so inneffectual today. Painful. Like the Hawks game all over again.

Early thoughts?

I'm still getting around trying comprehend how half a dozen players of our players were so inneffectual today. Painful. Like the Hawks game all over again.

I think you are being conservative there. You can take out our ruckman and perhaps our key forwards (due to it being bad conditions for them) and maybe 5 or 6 other players but the rest were terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this is a critical game for us - can see us ending up as low as 6-8 given Carlton and Richmond form. Reasonably critical methinks.

Too early to call the ins and outs...

Au contraire, being a Friday night game it's easier. The earlier timeslot will not help Jetta and Reid. I believe we train Tuesday and Thursday for a Saturday game and Wednesday and Friday for a Sunday game. I'm not sure we will train Monday and Wednesday for this game or only have the one training session or have one lighter session.

Just looked at the Ladder and the run home for US ,ESS ,FREO ,PIES , we drop this 1 against the blues and top 4 might just be out of reach , might sound like im going over the top but our run home is harder than them 3 , im interested to see how they respond this week I just hope yesterdays game doesn't put a damper on there confidence.
Don't take this the wrong way by all means and im not trying to just single him out after yesterdays game he is a 300 game champion of the game and the club and I hate even bringing this up but Bolts the last 4-5 weeks now has been down on form a little I no he is still up there in our goal kicking but most of them come from the start of the year and will be picked by Longmire in the starting 22 every week no doubt, is he just going through a rough patch of form or has the game from the start of the year just got faster and taking a bit longer for him to adapt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back