Preview Round 14 Early Thoughts - Sydney Swans vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still no word on Reid and Jetta?

This is getting ridiculous, Armstrong might even hold his spot:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's not replacing Armstrong, any chance Towers could replace Goodes? A tall, pacey outside mid able to play as a forward target?
I would rather he replace Armstrong. I'll take Goodes on 1 leg any day

Right now we just can't assume that any of Reid, Jetta or Everitt will be back next week. It would be great if one of them was as they would be the obvious replacement for Goodes but we cannot assume it. So assuming none of them come back do we bring Brandan Jack back in the side?

Right now we just can't assume that any of Reid, Jetta or Everitt will be back next week. It would be great if one of them was as they would be the obvious replacement for Goodes but we cannot assume it. So assuming none of them come back do we bring Brandan Jack back in the side?
Membrey for Goodes I think could work to play that 3rd tall b

Even with all our injuries, I would rather we give X. Richards a shot instead of keeping Spudstrong in the side.

Grim is Membrey ready for senior level from what u have seen mate

A few weeks ago when I saw him he looked pretty good but just didn't have enough match fitness as it was only his first game back from injury.

Last week Membrey was the travelling emergency so I guess he is close to selection.

Personally I am keeping hope that we have some ins this week.

INS: Jetta (it was only Shin Soreness the entire time), Reid (Fit again and we could use him leading at the ball down the wings), Everitt (Injury was only precautionary)

OUTS: Armstrong (Strained heartstring), Goodes (PCL), White (The Reserves need him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back