Round 14 Scores (A long 2 weeks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW! I am in a close one!! :eek:

I am on 2027 with Mattner to come.
Opponent has 2035 with Shaw to come.

8 points diff and the game's in Sydney. Will Syd tag Shaw???

Who do you think will win?

Geez...You'd think Heater could run amok on the big ground, but Mattner seems to get a ridiculous amount of points for 1%rs. Good luck, I have them both and would like 100+ from each. I'd be particularly happy if Mattner played a bit of tempo with Bolton every now and then:D

Pavs 115 and Ibbos 76 make it 1727/15

Ablett (capt), Thompson, Chapman, Porp, HShaw, Milburn and Mattner to come. Hoping for 2500+, looks like being a high scoring week this week for everyone.

Just the average scores for all the players in the second week would have got me in the low 2600s. After a shocking night tonight where my guns failed to fire, now need good games from Mattner and Shaw just to reach 2400.

Milburn 108
Ablett 91 (c)
Thompson 81
Chapman 74
Porp 67

2239 :(

Just the average scores for all the players in the second week would have got me in the low 2600s. After a shocking night tonight where my guns failed to fire, now need good games from Mattner and Shaw just to reach 2400.

Milburn 108
Ablett 91 (c)
Thompson 81
Chapman 74
Porp 67

2239 :(

Well, 2400 is still an awesome score. I'll be lucky to break 2300 this week.

SHOCKING SHOCKING NIGHT :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Ablett you make me sad...lol..I didn't pay $716,200 for you to score 91 (I could have got Palmer to score that amount...waddaa?)

ME - 1900 + Mattner, O'Keefe plus Kennelly, H.Shaw
HE - 1937 + Mattner, O'Keefe

I assume Kennelly and H.Shaw can score 38 together....

FFS Ablett!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed you to score 250!! Chapman didn't help either... :confused::confused:

1990 with Shaw, ROK and Mattner to come (along with everyone else)
looks like gonna be knocked off my perch with some pretty big scores this week, hopefully dont fall too far.
where u comin revdog, doing pretty well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2059 with heath shaw and didak to come

In my sportal league, I am down 35 - we both have heater left, and i have didak versus his bird. Can I win it?

2087 with a 0 from Valenti. What makes it worse is i had Kane Cornes on the bench who got 136.
Took him off because channel 10 said he wouldnt play because of his wife giving birth....Gotta hate channel 10 even though i won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back